Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Tesco didn't bring my oven chips - and I was feeling ill on the way home so couldn't be bothered to go in and get anything else, so it's a cheese toastie for me.

We had baked potatoes with cheese and coleslaw, thai chilli chicken strips, salad and corn on the cob.

Followed by meringues with fruit and cream.

I'm very full up. :D

Good ol' spag bol with garlic bread and salad .

It was gurt lush and I am now stuffed.:cool:

(theres cake sitting in the kitchen too..........just have to wait for the spag to go down a bit...)

More mushroom risotto than was appropriate, with a rocket/little gem/french bean/toasted almond salad. <burp>

Last night I ate my own body weight in canapes at a function in Brussels, washed down with several glasses of sparkling wine. I also had some extraordinarily nice chocolates, which were to die for.

Not sure what I'm having tonight - I need to investigate the shops and delis of Brussels. I did buy a couple of tins of lentils/beans, but I have discovered that the flat I've been given for the next couple of weeks doesn't have a tin opener. :mad:

I made far too much risotto last night, as per usual. Was very nice though.

Tonight is going to be chargrilled aubergine slices, with me dad's tomato and chilli sauce, which I'm going to bung the leftover borlotti beans in - plus a bit of pasta. It's probably too much - I should maybe freeze the borlotti beans for later

Ms T said:
Last night I ate my own body weight in canapes at a function in Brussels, washed down with several glasses of sparkling wine. I also had some extraordinarily nice chocolates, which were to die for.

Not sure what I'm having tonight - I need to investigate the shops and delis of Brussels. I did buy a couple of tins of lentils/beans, but I have discovered that the flat I've been given for the next couple of weeks doesn't have a tin opener. :mad:
*whispers to Ms T*

Buy a tin opener

:D

tonight i'm going to a friend's house so i'll be desparately trying not to drink anything or eat too much without looking rude and ungrateful. as such, i'll probably crack, get leathered and stuff myself :D

Sausage and butternut squash casserole with Savoy cabbage stirfried with some Worcestershire sauce chucked on it :)

It's gonna be fart-a-rama in our house tonight!

madzone said:
*whispers to Ms T*

Buy a tin opener

Easier said than done. I am about to embark on a tin opener search, which in the EU zone of Brussels may not be straightforward! :mad: :D

Yetman said:
Cheeseburger in THE MORNING?

Yes, I'm afraid so.

I had a small hangover so I asked heo to bring me one back when he went swimming.

And I also made a prawn, cauli, pea, spinach, potato and mushroom curry an hour or so back, ready to reheat for dinner...... :cool:

......and then ate half of that too. :( :rolleyes: :mad: :D

Hmmm tis warm and sunny down here so suddenly casserole seems a bit much. Might be my new fav broad bean, leek and pancetta thing instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom