Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheothebudworths said:
Well I'd have a salad on the side - and warm the quiche up in the oven - it's just that I had some yesterday and also (and most of all), that I just fancy a bit of meat tbh! :D :( :mad:
I'll probably know how you feel on Wednesday... I need to use up some eggs - so think a quiche and a cake are the way forward :D

Badgers - don't chuck those bananas away - they will be cake by the end of the week ;)

dolly's gal said:
ich bin hungover and starving. this means some kind of comfort food concoction. i'm thinking waffles, spagbol from a tin with grated cheddar. LUSH! :cool:
You could have some of my lentil soup and blow chegrimandi out of the bed :cool:

Ms T said:
I is in Brussels for work and am going out to a posh restaurant which, according to the Rough Guide, serves "mouth-watering Belgian and French cuisine in delightful restaurant that occupies an old hardware shop". Hope they do chips and mayo!

Don't forget the waffles!

dolly's gal said:
:mad:

enough of all this! it's making me feel uncomfortable. i don't do toilet humour. i is prude.
That sojourner can be so scatalogical :rolleyes: Proper brings the tone down she does.

I've decided to forego the spag bol and just have veggie pasta - gone right off mince I have :(

Despite having had a bag of penny sweets after school, my son has snuck a whole packet of biscuits AND half a packet of almond fingers for him and his friend to scoff, so I've told him fish and chips are cancelled :p and have done some fried onions, courgettes and mushrooms in gravy to mix with some of the cooked chicken and some pasta, for him and his sister.

So - thanks to his foolish error - I've conveniently managed to get rid of just about everything now. :p :cool: ;)

Sweet potato, broccoli, red & yellow tomatoes, long red peppers, shallots and a clove of garlic, in a roasting tin, drizzled with olive oil and bunged in the oven for 30 minutes. No idea whether it'll work or not.

Egg tagliatelli, with chicken livers, celery and garlic.

well. it was going to be quorn stroganoff, now it's going to be some kind of mushroomy quorny garlicky pasta concoction :)

STFC said:
Sweet potato, broccoli, red & yellow tomatoes, long red peppers, shallots and a clove of garlic, in a roasting tin, drizzled with olive oil and bunged in the oven for 30 minutes. No idea whether it'll work or not.

Not bad at all. Maybe could have done with a little longer in the oven, and the broccoli was a bit dry so I'll leave that out next time.

I ate the clove of garlic, not sure whether I meant to or not. I'll stink of it tomorrow.

tufty79 said:
well. it was going to be quorn stroganoff, now it's going to be some kind of mushroomy quorny garlicky pasta concoction :)
oh my god.
i'm creating food of the gods.
sliced mushroom. garlic batons. cubed quorn. mushroom soup. turmeric and basil. adding cornflower and water and cornflower.

i keep eating the sauce while i'm waiting for the pasta to cook :oops:

tufty79 said:
oh my god.
i'm creating food of the gods.
sliced mushroom. garlic batons. cubed quorn. mushroom soup. turmeric and basil. adding cornflower and water and cornflower.

i keep eating the sauce while i'm waiting for the pasta to cook :oops:

Jesus holy mother of fuck that sounds disgusting

it's experimental use up everything in the cupboard week :D

honest to god, it was *good*

(i ate tomorrow's serving too :oops:)

i had 2 fish fingers nicked from the kids tea at work, if i can be bothered to defrost some bread, i am going to have cheese on toast, or a bacon sandwhich. i may instead have a beer and spliff, a shower then bed :) ooo i may have some biscuits too

mmmm. biscuits. *jealous*

tomorrow is moneyday and therefore biscuitday.

i got round to the spliff, the beer and did some laundry. but havent got round to shower or biscuits yet :) maybe i'll just go to work smelly tmw morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom