Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Buy another chicken on the way home, they're only about 4 quid! (for a cheapo Tesco one that is :D)

:hmm: (((battery broilers never having seen the light of day or felt the warm sun on their feathers)))

Free range chicken thighs are in the freezer...might get dinner at the pub after work instead. :cool:

Homemade beef curry with cream, naan bread followedby chocolate mousse. But couldnt beat breakfast, which was a bacon sandwich from St Johns Bread & Wine in Bishopsgate. Utterly glorious.

sausage and mash but Spanish style, so it was chorizo with smushed up potatos with spicy tomato sauce instead of gravy

By the time we made it to the 2nd pub I was freezing cold not hungry and it was getting late. Only had toast so I won't feel shit in the morning. :)

Naught dinner!!! :D

:hmm: (((battery broilers never having seen the light of day or felt the warm sun on their feathers)))

The best sort!! At least they haven't been wandering round in the sunshine enjoying life and thinking 'what a wonderful place this is' before having their their neck snapped.... :D

Dunno yet. Might fry up the venison steaks, could do a spag bol, but I'm in the mood for a lamb casserole. Beer or wine in it, though, that is the question... sweet potato mash on the side, anyway.

Chicken and chorizo pasta bake, with chips and garlic bread - massive portions and free, been eating like a king all week for free in work, + I get to bring my missus home lunch every day - yummy!!

My first meal at home all week - hurray! I have some giant mushrooms and goats cheese and lots of other odd stuff that probably doesn't go together, but i dont care! I want a feast in front of the telly.

last night was 40 clove chicken, roast new potatoes and veg. tonight is likely to be a stew of some kind

Lamb meatballs from freezer - haven't decided which pasta or sauce. Something sweet with a little spice probably.

Just me and the littlun tonight. We're going to make smoked sausage pasta with peppers, courgettes, loads of onion and garlic :cool: And thenI might treat us to some pudding because we fucking deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom