Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Been down the market today and got loads of nice meat on the cheap.

Chicken and bacon fajitas tonight and braised steak tomorrow. I need to start running again soon!

Wahey, hi Soj! Welcome back :cool:

SWMBO's out as per bloody usual so a M&S steak pie and a carrot. Or two. Should I have wine?

Ah sheo - there's something I must tell you...

fuck off :D :p

madz already passed it on, tbf (dead fast too, as you can imagine...almost as if she enjoyed it) :D

We're fucking off the beans on toast and having a chinese. I'm really skint :facepalm: but I'm knackered and feeling ill too (sore throat and achey etc) and I haven't had a takeaway for fucking ages, so fuck it. So....chicken and sweetcorn soup and a spring roll for her and a wonton soup, spring roll and salt and pepper ribs for me. :cool:

I've decided to go for meatballs, well one big meatball/meatloaf anyway. Onion gravy, roast spuds, veg.

Nice and lazy frankly

KFC is fucking disgusting. Why do people buy this shit? :confused:

At its best KFC is a crispy, salty coated lump of moist fried chicken, hard not to like. Too often it's a congealing knuckle of grease squirting nastiness with a faintly rancid taste. Ah well, you can only hit and hope. Alcohol helps, as to wings over misshaped quarters.

Besides that's premium product that KFC lark. You should sample the £1.99 3-bit offering from Chicken Cottage or Tennnnssee (spelt 3 ways in shop) Fried Chicken around here

;)

It wasn't crispy but we did take it home. I don't think it was ever crispy tbh. It was very quiet in there. And we fell out with the manager because he wouldn't do the krushem things the kids wanted for 99p or swap them for the coke :D

I had a fucking platter... of stuff, cos the people I was with couldn't handle their fucking beer. Cunts.

I have no idea. I'm going on a demonstration but I have to be back in time to take middle boy to rugby :hmm: He doesn't usually eat till he gets back so I might do jacket potato and something for me and pizza and chips for him.

Back
Top Bottom