What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Same as last night -
two nut cutlets,
half a bag of frozen sprouts,
baked spuds,
tahini,
cranberry sauce.
Côtes du Rhône Réserve

Maybe baked spud'n'beans but rest of family out and mates coming over for radio show, so may just be beer.

i had my dinner for lunch. Last night's leftovers plus other left overs from the fridge, which was rice cooked with onion, garlic, courgette, carrots and savoy cabbage, plus beetroot, olives and some goats cheese. It was very purpley and made a right mess on my desk :D

Dinner is lunch and will be a pitta bread (toasted but cold :() with hard boiled egg and cucumber.

Oh, and my daytime snacks (so far) have been 2 biscuits, 1 pear and a yum yoghurt with pistachio nuts and honey. Oh....AND 3 cups of tea. Stuffed :D

you have a wierd combination of relish type things going on there.....tahini and cranberry sauce?

It's gg. Say no more.

My son brought home two of the muffins he made at school yesterday so we have those for pudding too (actually, I already had one so the girls have one to share :oops: ). The ingredient list asked for 100g of extras - choc chips, fruit, nuts etc - he said everyone else just had choc chips, whereas I sent him in with a few maltesers and a few caramel chocolate things (both for crushing up a bit), half a banana, some blueberries, some macadamia nuts and some walnuts. :oops: :D

I'd assumed they'd be able to do a few different ones, but they weren't so he chucked the banana in the compost and lobbed everything else in the bowl. :D

It was quite tasty, tbf! :cool:

i'm still at work *sob* and I've just had a cup-a-soup to stave off the hunger :(

going home shortly to do more work. need something quick. maybe a baked tattie with cheese n beans n cheese...

Sausages, mash, beans and onion gravy with bread and butter pudding and custard to follow. This is what I look like now ---> :oops:

then i had tuna on the side and beans poured over the tuna

Urgh - that is fucking GRIM, strung out! *spew*

Just me and the boy tonight and we're using the last of the puff pastry to make a fish pie with cod, peas and possibly some king prawns....with broccoli and maybe a bit of mash, too.

Coffee ice cream for pudding. :cool:

Was in cafe the other week and a lady ordered a jacket potato uncut. With a bowl of beans and bowl of grated cheese to takeaway.

I really wanted to stop her and ask what the next step was. Spent most the afternoon picturing her at her desk. Did she slice the potato herself then add the toppings? If so what order were they? Did she eat the potato while spooning from the tubs separately?

That'll be nice!

Goats cheese and some poncey tomato quiche, fine green beans and some carrots for me, pastry nom nom.

Going to try some chicken tonight... woohoo (chicken this evening, not 'chicken tonight')

oh, I haven't had pastry since coming off my dairy and wheat ban :hmm:

Going to try some chicken tonight... woohoo (chicken this evening, not 'chicken tonight')

oh, I haven't had pastry since coming off my dairy and wheat ban :hmm:

Pastry's not very good for my 'no carbs after 5' rule either :D

Buttery Pastry mmmm I've had enough chicken this week :oops:

Madzone just get a Maccy D's and be dirty ;)

I'm gonna make veggie shepherds pie tonight: Gonna fry up some onions, carrots, garlic and maybe pepper. Add some Beanfeast or soya mince, tin of tomoatoes and simmer. Mash on top. MMmmmm! Will have some broccoli on the side.

going home shortly to do more work. need something quick. maybe a baked tattie with cheese n beans n cheese...
Baked potatoes aren't quick, they usually take an hour or so. Do you mean something which doesn't take much prep time?

Back
Top Bottom