Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

oh my god - now I know innocent veg pots aren't the most exciting things in the world (and tbh I don't really not want to get into another discussion about them) but I bought one for work tomorrow - I was bloody hungry tonight and couldn't be arsed to cook so thought that it might be a fair option - FUCK ME - the bombay curry seasonal one is utterly inedible :vomitsmiley:

so tea is an apple, pear, banana and cheese butty :)

I had lloyd grossman tomato, olive and chili sauce with spinnach and cheese filled pasta. It's YEARS since i ate a ready made pasta sauce and i never normally eat those filled pasta things either. Was sick for 3 hours this evening :(
What are other people's opinions of this Lloyd Grossmane stuff. Hmmm only just realised how apt his name is.

oh my god - now I know innocent veg pots aren't the most exciting things in the world (and tbh I don't really not want to get into another discussion about them) but I bought one for work tomorrow - I was bloody hungry tonight and couldn't be arsed to cook so thought that it might be a fair option - FUCK ME - the bombay curry seasonal one is utterly inedible :vomitsmiley:

so tea is an apple, pear, banana and cheese butty :)

I have to be honest & say I prefer the sound of the veg pot to your sarnie..!...what sort of cheese are you having with banana!!!

Do they serve cheap hotdogs & meatballs out there?...what did you have?....do you go often?

Yes they do! I've never lived near an Ikea in England so I don't know how it compares to a Chinese one but we had meatballs, mash and gravy with some jam-type sauce. We live quite near Ikea so it's a good option for a cheap tea when I can't be arsed to cook, though we've only been a couple of times. In the evening loads of old Chinese people congregate outside and do some kind of Chinese line-dancing. :D

Sorry Badgers, but I threw all the leftovers into one pan last night and it was delicious!
Leftover rice and roast beef, stir fried with shredded leek and chilli.

Something involving sausages tonight. I fancy mash but the small boy hates mash.
Probably potato wedges instead.

Oh sausages... I was going to do maple and mustard sausages this week, but going to have macaroni cheese and maybe also lasagne instead :D

Paella tonight :)

Junk food tea tonight; chopped up bacon, red peppers, olives and mushrooms in a tomato sauce with a bit of pesto swirled in at the end. With pasta, and grated cheddar. For some reason though, the usual long, thin peppers I buy appear to be enormous chillies and now my lips are burning!

think i might make lentil soup with sumac and have a big wedge of homemade bread and mushroom pate alongside it. wrong but right.

I'm going to make an epic spicy, tomatoey chorizoy, chickeny, baconey and beany stew with added new potatoes and green beans.

I have to be honest & say I prefer the sound of the veg pot to your sarnie..!...what sort of cheese are you having with banana!!!

it wasn't all in one butty :D it was a cheese butty then the fruit to follow :D

tonight I have no idea, it's yoga so something got after that finishes - have absolutely no idea what though :hmm: might accidentally stop off at the chippy :oops:

it wasn't all in one butty :D it was a cheese butty then the fruit to follow :D

tonight I have no idea, it's yoga so something got after that finishes - have absolutely no idea what though :hmm: might accidentally stop off at the chippy :oops:

LOL...that was not how you wrote it!

if the ex remembers he promised to come round to babysit, then a curry. if he forgets/cancels, then crying and beer :)

either way the kids have spag bol

Back
Top Bottom