Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

The three sausages tonight were very differing in size. The big ones were about 2-3 times the size of a standard sausage one would get served in a pub/cafe/etc. I think I could do 6 if there was no mash. A standard sausage I reckon double figures.

Going to a friends house for tea, they're vegan but they said they were making sushi. I'm not sure how that'll pan out.

We're going youth hostelling and having dinner there (cooked BY THEM, I mean) :hmm: ....I'm really hoping it's not going to be like school dinners! :facepalm: :( I might pack some crisps. :hmm: :D

possibly something from M&S :oops: I'm planning a bath/book/bed night and as that already means cleaning the bathroom I don't fancy preparing something too :oops: had a chinese last night so something light and simple that can be doing stuff whilst I soak :cool:

I would sheo, just in case.

Didn't go out last night in the end, so it was slow fajitas instead... the houmous worked ok but I do miss the cheese and sour cream.

Steak, garlic mushrooms and either chips or hash browns tonight :hmm:

Nothing for tea last night apart from a campari and tonic - too full from lunch. Am still quite full actually - my stomach appears to have shrunk. :(

Tonight will be chilli with tortilla wraps, creme fraiche and cheese.

Biddly - you can get morcilla from the Atlantic Road deli.

ah, thank you ringo - cauli cheese is on my list for next week now (*grumble* fcking no dairy *grumble*)

My new tip is to boil the florets for 5 minutes then drain on a tea cloth while you make the cheese sauce - no crappy, soggy cauliflower. Bay leaf, two cloves and a nip of nutmeg does wonders for the sauce too.

Tonight I haven't worked out how to organise taking the littlun to fireworks, getting curry delivered, getting baby to bed and other half going to the boozer. But when they're all finally in bed/out to the pub I shall be having a nice fat spliff.

My new tip is to boil the florets for 5 minutes then drain on a tea cloth while you make the cheese sauce - no crappy, soggy cauliflower. Bay leaf, two cloves and a nip of nutmeg does wonders for the sauce too.

Tonight I haven't worked out how to organise taking the littlun to fireworks, getting curry delivered, getting baby to bed and other half going to the boozer. But when they're all finally in bed/out to the pub I shall be having a nice fat spliff.
ooh cheers, I'll give the clove and bits a go :)

Chinese of spring rolls, seaweed, chicken skewers, prawn toast followed by pork noodles, lemon chicken and beef in peppercorn sauce. Dessert was an Eton Mess.

beer or valium. will decide once the kids have gone to sleep

they have sausages and mash, too young for beer and i aint sharing my valium

Back
Top Bottom