Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

4e69efeb-0c8c-2333.jpg

Should be enough for two

interesting combination :)

Yeah. Part of me thought it should be kept simple and gone straight for the pork banger alone. At least I have done my bit and Urban will not have to endure the sausage madness boredom much longer :)

I like having sausages in the fridge/freezer. Have still got 11 cooked up uneaten too. My lunch is sorted tomorrow.

I wonder how many times the word 'sausage' has been posted today? Crispy might update us later :D

how many sausages do you reckon you could eat in one sitting? no trimmings, average sized sausages.

Biddly - I buy it from Garcia's in Portobello Rd. It's a really great Spanish supermarket with a good selection of chorizos and tons of cheese and loads of nice stuff. Every so often I schlep it with the baby in the sling, usually going beserk - it's definitely worth it. Here's the link to their site if you're interested: http://www.garciacafe.co.uk/
Thanks polly :)

I might pop by Brindisa on the way home tomorrow instead, get the boy a treat for Saturday morning :)

i don't eat meat so i'd have to do veggie sausages. could get bland after a bit, but if i could get over the bland factor, i'm fairly sure 10 wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Back
Top Bottom