Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Sorry to hear your food troubles Biddly....it's rubbish when you lose your appetite as what else can occupy that space in your mind each day?

Last night I had a Linda McCartney pie, roast potatoes, broc, carrots & dwarf beans & gravy. Tonight it's pasta (the wheel shaped ones), a chilli tomato sauce (from a jar), sweetcorn (from the JG Giant) and salad. Tomorrow night will be my first meal out in NYC.....I predict that for the next week I shall be for lunch at least mostly eating bagels.

An omelette with a little bit of everything, chicken, beef, rice, chick peas, lentils, frozen veg, red onion, garlic, now fluffed up/cooked the thing is almost too big for the frying pan.

Should suffice tonight and lunch tomorrow.

An omelette with a little bit of everything, chicken, beef, rice, chick peas, lentils, frozen veg, red onion, garlic, now fluffed up/cooked the thing is almost too big for the frying pan.

Should suffice tonight and lunch tomorrow.

No eggs though? Sounds a bit more stir-fry than omelette to me but knock yourself out mate. I will be cooking the most simple and easy thing in the house :D

Sausage casserole doesn't sound too bad, not sure about the work bit though.

I had some chips on the way home last night :oops: tonight... mash, mince and cabbage (will be nicer than it sounds).

I did an amazing coq au vin last night and made a chocolate fudge cake for pudding. :) Tonight I am being taken out for an early birthday tea by my friend. We're both skint so it'll be at a cheap 'two for one' pub where if you order couscous and pitta you get rice and naan... :hmm:

I didn't have my curry last night - had another freezer portion of pork, mushroom and carrot casserole with mash (which I put cheddar on and stuck under the grill till it was crispy and bubbling :cool: ) and green beans.
Tonight I might go and stay at my bezzers, in which case it'll be a homemade goats cheese/veg pizza, beer and Midsommer Murders (all features of her and her gf's regular Wednesday 'pizza night'). :D
If not, the keema palak and naan I was supposed to have last night.

Mr madz made a very tasty sausage pasta. Lots of fuss was made but I ignored him and carried on filling in my nightmare forms. I've just thrown him out for being a twat. Ideal evening really :cool:

Mr madz made a very tasty sausage pasta. Lots of fuss was made but I ignored him and carried on filling in my nightmare forms. I've just thrown him out for being a twat. Ideal evening really :cool:

LOL :D

I think I'm going to have squid tonight. :hmm: Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but I reckon that's what I fancy. :hmm:

That does sound nice sheo, whether you're offending Paul or not :confused: :D

Chicken and lentil casserole for us tonight, out the freezer, easy tea.

A nice Roast Chicken here, usually reserved for a Sunday but nope, we fancy it tonight, seasoned y/day, cookin tonight, prob' just have some warm bread with it.

a beef shin/sweet potato/ale/mushroom/onion stew is in the oven now but i am debating saving that for tmw as it will be easy to reheat. in which case it will be the last of the bolognaise sauce that needs using up as the freezer is pretty full

what i really fancy however is a fried egg bap

I made spicy bean burgers from a recipe Soj put up here in the summer and they were winners. Served in burger buns with wedges, grilled haloumi and salad.

Tonight curry delivery and boozes.

I quite fancy one of those now ringo, but ham egg and chips for us tonight :)

Yum :)

I remember making ham/egg/chips combo once. Friend plated up the ham and readied the egg pan. I ran back from the chippy clutching a large chips and called when I was nearly there. The result was great, chip shop chips are ace :)

Back
Top Bottom