Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I couldn't be arsed cooking in the end, so had beans on toast and half a packet of beef monster munch and then later, some oatcakes with chicken, mayo and avocado.

Will do the sweet potato today.

Cheers :)

Was beef the correct choice? Pickled onion is my winning flavour with flaming hot second, beef is third.

I have been craving fries with mayo since last night so I shall probably seek them out and a dirty veggie burger. Place nearby does a deal for £2.50 plus a can of pop. I'm at work and have brought no food with me.

I'm torn about the order of Monster Munch and not that long ago I was going to do a thread but couldn't work out how to do a poll so it never happened....ATM I'm going for this order....Pickled Onion, Beef, Flaming Hot (I sometimes think beef is the best though). I have sais this before but will mention it again..I saved 3 tokens from promtional packs last year plus £5 for a Monster Munch T-shirt....:cool:

I'm torn about the order of Monster Munch and not that long ago I was going to do a thread but couldn't work out how to do a poll so it never happened....ATM I'm going for this order....Pickled Onion, Beef, Flaming Hot (I sometimes think beef is the best though).

I can live with this, tbf. :cool:

Badgers. :facepalm:

Just been in Sainsburys.

I carefully audited the crisp racks and the only Monster Munch on offer was pickled onion flavour.

Now I am not saying this argument is decided but I think the people have spoken here.

I only like pickled onion flavour. :hmm:

We are having jacket spuds with left over bolognese for dinner. There might even be some cheeky cheese involved too (before bol). :cool:

Lamb roast and the youngster has made kiwi and passion fruit pavlova. He's in the kitchen making vegetable soup as I type :hmm:

Went for sushi at one of those places where the little dishes go round on a conveyor belt but we got there too late and only ended up having about 3 little sushi things each cos they'd stopped replenishing. :D

takeaway :):):) Pad thai and salt and pepper squid - from a Chinese AND Thai place.... does not bode well but I'm too starving to care...

Possibly some noodles. It was going to be a Sri Lankan chicken curry and coconut dhal but I am not feeling too well so can't and don't want to cook :(

whilst i'm here, i miss cooking terribly. it's been weeks now that i've been even vaguely interested in/tempted by anything edible. i'm trying to eat cos i know i should but it's not the same. and it's shit for the kids too.

2 buttys here to be followed by malt loaf - mainly because we had beef & red wine stew with dumplings for lunch :cool:

about to head to bed though :oops: how the HELL is it Monday tomorrow again already? :mad:

I got 3/4 of the way through cooking a spectacular roast, realised everyone was fucking taking me for granted and abandoned it.

It's taken them till now to finish it and dish it up with the highlight being when mr madz was rooting through the freezer looking for yorkshire puddings. I've made my own yorkshire puddings for 5+ years. I had a lovely soaky bath and am now in bed watching Strictly Come Dancing. I might go dowen and get some dinner in a bit, I might not.

My mum has said she'll feed the kids every day next week and mr madz has been told he has to eat elsewhere after tonight so I'll just be cooking for me. I am going to find the nicest recipes I can :cool:

Lasagne ala wifey last night which was tasty.

Not sure tonight. Hopefully something quick, early and tasty prior to an early night :)

Back
Top Bottom