Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

That pizza dough sounds good madz, where do you get it from?
Very low fat diets don't generally involve pizza, but I'm sure I can come up with something acceptable if I make it myself.

Turkey fajitas tonight.

Some pasta with grated courgette, leftover chicken and a sauce made from the little bit of leftover mushroom gravy mixed with some greek yoghurt/lemon zest/egg yolk/parmesan....with green beans.

And I WAS going to finally do the Tesco apple sponge pudding I have in the freezer with some custard for pudding :cool: but the kids are away for a week from tomorrow and we still have posh yoghurts to eat up, so it'll have to be those instead. :mad:

It just fell off ;) it's still me :)

I don't know about tea tonight, I don't want to eat anything, everything makes me sick and I'm fed up :(

Aw, that's rubbish! :(

Something light and plain? Some nice griddled chicken, or king prawns, in a wrap with some salad? Some steamed fish and vegetables? A soupy/brothy thing.....a whole chicken with some carrots, leeks and celery (plus you'll get heaps of tasty stock leftover for MORE soup!)?

Or maybe a thai style soup - nice and light but with a kick?

Sheo, your food ideas always sound lush!

I dunno what we're having, Mr Yu_Gi_Oh just passed his probation period at work so we're going out to celebrate, it'll probably be curry though.

Oooh- ooh! THIS is lush, Biddly! :cool:

Nice and clean and light but with a fucking beautiful zingy dressing! :cool:

None of these might be anything like what you fancy, I know :( just trying to think what would appeal to me if my appetite was flagging and/or I was finding food hard to stomach (not that thats actually happened very often, tbf :D )...

That does look nice sheo, but the way I'm feeling don't think I'll have the energy to shop and then do it.

Maybe simple chicken and rice is the way forward - not sure wraps are a good idea. I don't have one of those griddly pans to make stripey chicken though :(

hmmm i was nice and healthy until about 11pm last night when i had a massive cheese fest :( epic fail.

soup and crusty bread tonight* hopefully :hmm: no cheese...

(*followed by lovely healthy beer :D)

Lancashire hotpot, to have with red cabbage :)
*which I'm now going to save for tomorrow, as son just foned to say he's eating at a friend's house...

Yesterday's pork ragu eaten out of the pan and half an avocado with salt. Drunken after-pub food :)

Tomorrow, chilli Thomasina Miers-style for the in-laws. nom.

Have something with this
4e69efeb-bbe5-b3d0.jpg

Boy made me omelette last night, which sat ok with my tum :)

Had a big dinner (morcilla, then fillet steak and garlic chips), a treat out for first day of no smoking; so tea tonight will be snacks... bread and sardine fillets for me :)

Chicken and bacon paella but with seperate rice and peas so it's not really a paella but it is, + there's a chana side dish, smells are wonderful.

Everyone was moaning about still being hungry so I fried some bananas in butter, sugar, mixed spice and cinammon paste (and a splosh of whisky for't grown ups) Served with a bit of double cream.

Yum.

Back
Top Bottom