Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

either steak and roast spuds/veg or a takeaway - depends how long a mate stays nattering :cool:

I'm being cooked for tonight. Mate is doing chili-fish (I don't like fish or chili :D) but also lots of veggie curries. I'm making a passion fruit and kiwi pavlova to take for pud :cool:

What a fucknut... i picked up some cheapy pudding moulds in Sainsburys, got home and what I thought was a pack of dried dates is stem ginger :facepalm:

We're having beef too. I got 2 shoulder joints in the tramps buffet for 3 quid each so going to roast it really slowly with a mustard crust and spuds, yorkshires and loads of veg. :cool:

Still no gas, and my patience with the stupid electric hotplate has reached breaking point. The burn/boil it to death to icy cold variation on the underpowered settings is a little too much.

Blatantly going round to my dear old ma's house for roast lamb, potatoes and other things out of an oven, a glorious oven. Really looking forward to it.

YUM!

Yesterday I made a kind of keema curry, with lamb mince, spinach and mushrooms to have tonight with a mini naan. Froze some and used the rest of the mince for a shepherds pie mix for tomorrow.

I had fucking lush curry last night. My mate is Indian and she made a gorgeous spread of loads of gorgeous stuff. I even ate the chilli fish :eek:

And my massive pavlova vanished and was scoffed in minutes :D My other mate had made lemon ice cream and it went realy well with the kiwi and passion fruit pavlova. All round scrumptiousness :cool:

We went out for a curry buffet. Poppadoms, pakora, tandoori chicken, makhani dhal, mattar paneer, butter chicken, rogan josh, naan, pilau rice. Very full.

Imam Biyaldi with homemade flatbreads and hummous. Fresh figs with yoghurt, honey and cinnamon.

Back
Top Bottom