Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

A big saucy meaty spicy spag bol with a mountain of cheese and crunchy buttery garlic bread.

Mmmmmm calories.

Gah, I'm always so envious of you lot on a Sunday when you have a roast dinner! :D

We went out for German food but bottled it when we saw the menu which was frankly baffling so we had a curry instead.

A random cobbled together pasta and bolognese baked with cheese on top with plenty of left overs for my lunch tomorrow until the boy invited his brother round to eat my lunch portion (angry face) then brother in law asked to bring a friend too so now i'm cooking a spontaneous dinner party an i feel the pressure on for it to taste nice when its just cupboard scraps! (double angry face!)

where have the smilies gone? (Angry and confused faces)

I had

2 baked new potatoes with olive oil and cheddar cheese

and

cashew nuts & mushrooms cooked with dandelion leaves and sundried tomatoes on top

and

seaweed, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds on top

and

hot pepper sauce on top

I had

2 baked new potatoes with olive oil and cheddar cheese

and

cashew nuts & mushrooms cooked with dandelion leaves and sundried tomatoes on top

and

seaweed, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds on top

and

hot pepper sauce on top
That sounds like a very small meal story :hmm:

I do love baked new potatoes, but only 2?

Got loads of leftover beef from yesterday's roast so probably a stir fry made with Asda's yummy edamame bean stir fry veg.

Just come back from camping and *someone* bought a load of Norfolk pinks that will hopefully go in *someones* outdoor cooking chimera (or however you spell it) thingy.

I shall just rock up and load up though :cool:

Back
Top Bottom