Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Simple but very tasty pasta tonight. The work of Wifey, not me and really enjoyed it. I picked up some 'rocket green pesto' from the soopermarket (Sacla) with De Cecco Fusilli (number 34?), some ham, wilted rocket and cheese stirred in.

Winner quickie dinner ^

I don't get this, what is on the skewer? And does he mean a running tap?

(I defrost thing in cold water too... unless I remember to take em out the fridge the night before! :D)

If you're coming over my way tonight Biddly, why not get a Gallery takeaway and eat it at the pub :)

If you're coming over my way tonight Biddly, why not get a Gallery takeaway and eat it at the pub :)
oooh, now there's a thought :) I might make my dress mucky though - I'm not a tidy eater... but is definitely an option. The pub don't mind?

Bollocks, wish I'd thought of that.

Anyway, tonight's a quick meal on the way to the pub unsurprisingly. Rump steak stir fried with thai basil, birds eyes from the garden, beans and cashews probably. Got too much to do this w/e, so a bit of healthyish home cooking may be the only thing keeping us going

Going to the pub later so I'll probably make some falafel this afternoon for when I get back so I'm not tempted to go back via the kebab shop.

I don't know what is on the menu tonight or Sat/Sun as I will staying with a friend for the weekend but I have just been delivered 16 packets of REAL crisps. I wrote to the REAL crisp company a few weeks back complimenting them on their Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar.

I have Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar, Sweet Chilli, Roast Ox,Strong Cheese & Onion, Ham & English Mustard,Sea Salt & Black Pepper and Jalapeno Pepper in my box.

I don't get this, what is on the skewer? And does he mean a running tap?

(I defrost thing in cold water too... unless I remember to take em out the fridge the night before! :D)
a warm tap, some mince in a bag and a skewer - spent many a time stood over a sink desperately trying to defrost it (as a student who didn't know any better)

What's the general opinion on courgettes in curry? I've got an odd-shaped (ie shaped like a turnip :confused::D )one out the garden that wants eating up.

Innocent Thai coconut curry, with two 75p packs of cooked mussels.

To be honest, the mussels were slightly lost in it ..

Back
Top Bottom