Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

A chicken and summer veg (courgettes, broad beans, peas) casserole. I hope it's nice as I am having second thoughts about it now.

A chicken and summer veg (courgettes, broad beans, peas) casserole. I hope it's nice as I am having second thoughts about it now.

Why you having second thoughts? Sounds lovely - apart from I would prefer cannellini beans to broad beans.

Dunno what we're having yet - tesco shop being delivered. I have two corn-on-the-cobs to use up though, so sommat with them

:oops: I couldn't see them.

they kind of broke up in the pan - it was hard to get the right consistency - didn't want it too liquid but i think i went too far and it was too gloopy - hence the uneven distribution of delicious goo. i know what to do next time. it really is as tasty as the recipe says it is (ottolenghi in plenty)

Fuck knows yet again. I am awash with extremely high quality meat of all cuts and variations but have absolutely no idea what to do with it. I need someone to tell me what I can cook with what I have.

Yeah, I'm not complaining. Well, I am but not about having the meat, just not having a fucking clue what to do with it.

Was just thinking the same thing! I think I have two meat meals planned this month, and one of them is out of the freezer! *skint*

And it's got to last at least 3 years if not more. I doubt we'll be able to afford another cow.

they kind of broke up in the pan - it was hard to get the right consistency - didn't want it too liquid but i think i went too far and it was too gloopy - hence the uneven distribution of delicious goo. i know what to do next time. it really is as tasty as the recipe says it is (ottolenghi in plenty)
Don't get me wrong, still looks lush :)

It is one of the most tasty things in the world imho. Well worth all the faffing about.
You've just made me realise that I need to make it again soon.

Spicy lentil soup for tea tonight.

Back
Top Bottom