Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We had fusilli and veal meatballs in passata. It was very nice. I drank a whole carton of watermelon juice. Then I had some chocolate macadamia ice cream.

Chicken with an "I got a bit carried away" piri piri marinade. I think I've probably had a week's worth of chili and garlic in one meal.

Are we allowed to say well done, or is that patronising? I'm glad you're eating again :)

am averaging 1 small meal a day ,so yesterday was a good day :)

today was a poached egg and a slice of marmite toast. the kids had poached eggs, potato waffles, beans and grilled tomatos

Had some ready-cooked Mexican potatoe wedges from Asda and a chocolate brownie Frijj milkshake. I work outdoors and opportunities to eat are infrequent.

Cheeseburgers - got a couple of those Aberdeen Angus burgers, we're gonna have with double dirty cheese slices, jalapeno relish, green salad, and either chips, or potato salad, not decided yet

Cheeseburgers - got a couple of those Aberdeen Angus burgers, we're gonna have with double dirty cheese slices, jalapeno relish, green salad, and either chips, or potato salad, not decided yet

Sounds rather nice, soj. I've got some venison burgers in the freezer - might dig them out later in the week and have them with chips and salad. Need a decent relish, though.

Last night - salmon fillet with dill done in foil, plus salad. Strawbs and ice cream for afters.

Tonight: roast chicken leg and chips. Herself is away again so I'm allowed oven chips. She gave me the weirdest look :hmm: when I got them in :D

Yeh, daughter was nagging for tonight to be cheeseburger night, so who am I to decline? :D

Reet - just been and got me chives, so it is potato salad after all, and hopefully some leftover for lunch tomorrow, with a hard-boiled egg or sommat :cool:

Dairy Milk on offer in the co op too - 2 big bars for 2 squid :cool:

Back
Top Bottom