Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Fuck off sesq - no fighting in suburban or mrs magpie will hang draw and quarter you.

And then eat you with a nice chianti.

My lot rebelled last night when I was about to cook macaroni cheese and demanded we get pizza delivered. I may have to disown them. Or sell them into slavery.

Tonight everybody is out except me and the baby so we'll probably have leftover pizza if she can get her teeth into it.

How does anybody know whats for tea this erly in the day? I dont usually know b4 cooking starts.

Its probably gonna be chicken again

yum!

How does anybody know whats for tea this erly in the day? I dont usually know b4 cooking starts.

Cos most of us like cooking and eating to the degree that it is a major part of the day - to be planned, discussed and anticipated all day, and then dashed/diverted/morphed by unruly kids or unexpectedly getting mashed.

even in the old days when i loved cooking and saw it as a hobby i didn't often think about it much in advance. since kids i have to work it out in the morning so i can do all necessary shopping/prep during the day. we eat ridiculously early at 5.30 so it doesn't really leave time for last minute shopping plus i'd rather stick needles in my eyes than drag the kids around a supermarket in the rush hour.

Leftover butternut squash soup followed by spinach and chicken curry, probably served with pitta and mango chutney.

Going to reintroduce wheat for a week and see how I go... so tonight is going to be pasta and pesto :D

(and maybe a whole load of biscuits and cakes ;))

Its either healthy chicken or grotty gravey 'n chips from the grotty chippy

I cant decide :( poor me and my poor desision making

peace

coleslaw, that's what I need :(

I have jacket spud and cheese, with butter and salt - it needs something else and I don't fancy beans :hmm:

ah sussed it - a couple of MASSIVE pickled onions and brown sauce :cool: helped cut through the cheese/butter mountain :D

Back
Top Bottom