Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Today i had pigs in blankets, twiglets and baileys.

Yesterday we had turkey, chorizo, black bean stew with loadsa lime and corriander on top x

We had a rustic tomato and bread soup. Tonight is a baked spud/cheese/beans extravaganza with all the trimmings.

Something with the leftover coca cola ham. Maybe I'll chuck it in a frittata along with some sprouts and potatoes.
Hopefully we'll have home made ice-cream for pud, if I can tear the boy away from his lego building for long enough to go and buy the ingredients.

Going out for a Thai meal tonight. 6 of us going so I'm hoping everyone will share guaranteeing a bit of green curry, some khao pat prik, something fishy, something lemongrassy and what-have-you. Tom Yum soup I think, too. I haven't had that in ages.

Quorn 'chicken' curry madras hot with peppers & spinach. Making a mild one for BFs 10 yr so. Will have fluffy rice & naan from the naan shop...they sell 4 big freshly cooked naans for £1...:cool:

Bacon and eggs probably - though I am going shopping after work so may pick up something burger flavoured and unhealthy on the way home!

Greek macaroni sunshine bake, i.e. shepherds pie but with macaroni cheese instead of potatoe.
bugger... I almost did this the other night then thought it'd be silly, but sounds lovely now I read your post (my nan used to do something a bit similar, but only mince with onions and tom puree on the bottom).

Last night was macaroni cheese, tonight got cottage pie out the freezer :facepalm: :D

Back
Top Bottom