Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

A stir fry with some chicken thighs, although they smelt a bit suspect before I even put them into the freezer :hmm: so might be something completely different.... :rolleyes:

My BFs 9yr son with the help of his mum has made a veggie lasagne for us to take on our weekend away...so veggie lasagne & salad.

We are to stay in a basic cottage in the Lley Pennisular in Wales. I have no idea what to expect of this place at all...:)

I've done the curry and put it in the slow cooker. I ran out of spices or paste so had to use curry powder (garam masala so not so bad) and then I discovered I had no beefstock so used chicken stock instead :facepalm:

Yum.

I've done the curry and put it in the slow cooker. I ran out of spices or paste so had to use curry powder (garam masala so not so bad) and then I discovered I had no beefstock so used chicken stock instead :facepalm:

Yum.

That'll be fine! The beef'll flavour the stock anyway.

It was 'ok'. Nicely tender though and I was able to thicken it in the pot by just adding some cornflour and turning it up to high so no faffing about changing pans or anything. I think me and the slow cooker are going to be good friends :)

Tonight is pizza with whatever I can find to chuck on it. Olives, mushrooms, red onions and maybe some chorizo if I can remember to get some while I'm out. With wedges and salad.

I'm quite enjoying cooking atm :hmm:

Slow cooked brisket with organic garlic & onions, accompanied by black olive foccacia or organic spuds & some form of vegetables as yet undecided :)

I am child freeeee!!! I'm going to put anchovies on my pizza. I don't even like them but I know the kids would fucking hate them :cool:

I don't have to watch it to know what this Nicole looks like.

*switches telly on*

Oh, and I was right!!!

Jesus, that boy is dull. I hope he doesn't get through.

Boiled up a load of black beans and made lovely enchiladas with rice and refritos.

Now off to meet the outlaws for pizza.

Back
Top Bottom