Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

have to wait for the boy to come home as he's cooking tonight.... i'm crippled and banned from the kitchen :D what shall I ask for?

Have the following:

Bag of new potatoes
Some mushrooms
Cherry tomatoes
Sandwich chicken
Mature cheddar
A little Parmesan
A small amount of salami
Assorted cans of beans
Various jars of sauces, mustards, pesto
Pasta, rice, cous-cous
Some pine nuts
Also have some canned tuna

Looks like something interesting

tonight I'm going to make leek and goat's cheese pie with filo pastry. need to go out and pick up some spinach for it though...

Attempting to make bombay pototoes for the first time with a spinach, tomato & chickpea curry. Will serve it with basmati rice and fresh naan from local naan shop.

Harsh Madzone! :(

I made the beef and stilton stew which boing! made yesterday, except I used a can of ale instead of stock and danish blue cheese instead of stilton. It was delicious, if I make it again I'd do it with 2 cans of ale though.

Nice one boing! :cool:

DSC06109.JPG

I've defrosted the mince in the microwave and the Bol is bubbling away nicely. I've even put oregano in it *sticks middle finger up at kids*

I'm having some nice cumberland sausages, mash and beans. Might have bacon, too. I don't think this meal can make it's mind up if it's a fry-up or not.

Small change of plan - they had chicken strips instead of fishfingers :D - and I have just finished making some baba ganoush to have with toasted pitta cos still have loads of aubergines growing so needed to reduce their number a bit!

Bought some mini raspberry and white chocolate muffins for pudding too (even though I hate white chocolate :hmm: ).

soup - but it was a can of soup and it was fucking rank :( it was a can as I have NOTHING in the cupboards except grapes that have gone squishy, butter and random jars in the fridge)

not really fancying big meals for tea atm

Back
Top Bottom