Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

the feta was supposed to go in the bechamel, but i got confused with the cheeseageddon madness and didn't realise i'd forgotten it til i'd already done one layer, so it got scattered over the rest of the layers. i hope i haven't ruined it. :hmm:

Oh fuck that - MORE CHEESE - impossible to ruin it! :D

I can't even bring myself to say 'but I would just have left the feta out' cos then it goes without saying that I would, obviously, have included the other five :D

Fucking hell, I bet it'll be lovely! :cool:

They did indeed bring me the missing ingredient: fish fingers which I'll have for lunch tomorrow:)

Sheo I had visions of you wrapping the lasagne in bubble wrap :D

The Ethiopians get their lasagne from Cheesy, tbf.

shut up sheo. you aint funny. sorry bout that, bittch!:)

i did a meat lasagne, it was great. Bit sloppy and the sauce took a few hours. the veggies didnt come in the end (and i wouldna done puy lentil lasagne for 'em, no matters how ye try and convince me....)

I'm doing something with leftover lamb. Did you know there's THIRTEEN THREADS ON LEFTOVER LAMB FFS! :mad:

I'll probably do some hotpotty thing with potatoes and onions and it will be shit and tasteless.

I'm doing something with leftover lamb. Did you know there's THIRTEEN THREADS ON LEFTOVER LAMB FFS! :mad:

I'll probably do some hotpotty thing with potatoes and onions and it will be shit and tasteless.

And then you'll KNOW that you should have done the fried lamb or the shepherds pie. :mad:

We're having steamed pork and chinese leaf momos and posh choc chip cookies with grapes for pudding.

Really don't know.
Cupboards are fairly stocked with spices, sauces and spreads but the fridge/veg rack are pretty bare.
Might do a visit to the soopermarket and see if there is something reduced that I can build a meal around.

Back
Top Bottom