Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Leftover pizza we never wanted to order to begin with then overpaid for since they ordered at the wrong time costing us way more. At least I am out of there, light weight drinkers (but every night) seem unable to have a conversation without jumping to something else. I had a new job and plants from my FIL that he wanted to know how they went. Both conversations just died out. While they talked about spunking the money they spent on the house because they couldn't afford the mortgage (maybe not spend 75k on renovations then?). Equity release, Idk a great deal about it other than it likely means they are spunking money up the wall and have decided their sons get nothing. Up to them but sure thats not remotely a good idea.

Listening to people with fuck all income, scamming or otherwise (BIL and SIL in that case) who have had multiple holidays when you haven't had one for 6 years gets old. Luckily I played dungeon mayhem most of the time with my kid. Beat me tho 3-2

Yesterday - nothing (we went out for N's mum's birthday lunch, I had Tomato and Red Pepper Soup, Roast Sirloin and Braised Brisket with all the Roast Trimmings, and Lemon Posset. N had Baked Camembert, Tempura Battered Fish with Chips and Minted Peas, and Creme Brulée, yes he is lactose intolerant, yes he was a little bit unwell as a result but enjoyed it at the time :rolleyes: )

Today it was our wedding anniversary but being a bit skint and having been out for a bit of a jaunt yesterday, we had a couple of pints in a local pub followed by a takeaway - I had mixed kebab (details and photo on the kebab thread) and he had large cod n chips (and I had some of the chips with my kebab, their portions are massive).

Yesterday - nothing (we went out for N's mum's birthday lunch, I had Tomato and Red Pepper Soup, Roast Sirloin and Braised Brisket with all the Roast Trimmings, and Lemon Posset. N had Baked Camembert, Tempura Battered Fish with Chips and Minted Peas, and Creme Brulée, yes he is lactose intolerant, yes he was a little bit unwell as a result but enjoyed it at the time :rolleyes: )

Today it was our wedding anniversary but being a bit skint and having been out for a bit of a jaunt yesterday, we had a couple of pints in a local pub followed by a takeaway - I had mixed kebab (details and photo on the kebab thread) and he had large cod n chips (and I had some of the chips with my kebab, their portions are massive).
Hopefully the celebration worked out ok and you had a good time.in the circs! X

Back
Top Bottom