Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I was making veggie chilli for N to have as an early tea but I'd failed to register that he had been offered an extra couple of hours and was going in early tonight, so didn't have time to cook it.
I'll do it later and he can have it in the morning. I wasn't going to have that myself as I am quorn intolerant, but it fitted in terms of opening tins of stuff and sharing them between meals.
I've got some hot dog sausages that need using, and I can split a tin of tomatoes and a tin of beans that are needed for the chilli and have a hot dog and bean pasta type thing. :thumbs:

A sort of stew that doesn’t know its origins. Coconut milk, lime, paprika, ginger, courgettes, green beans, tofu, sweet potato and chipotle… and salad. Have so much salad growing at the mo. Picked 5 cukes, two little gem and a load of rocket and herbs today. Don’t think stew and salad are perfect partners but sure will be nice.

Well it WAS gonna be tuna mayo baked potato for one, but the fucking spud was rotten in the middle 😐 Had to have it on a bap instead. Ton of lambs lettuce too.

Salted caramel and chocolate cheesecake with blackberries.

We had middle.easten style tea tonight. Pieces of chicken thighs marinated all day in lemon.juice, aleppo.pepper, garlic salt, cinnamon and oatly creme fraiche. Cooked in the air fryer until crispy and served with hummus and tabbouleh-style.cous cous with mint, parsley, tomatoes and spring onions, olive oil and lemon juice.

IMG_20240817_190549.jpg

Back
Top Bottom