Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Just me and the boy tonight, we are having burgers and wedges.

That's what N just had as an early tea before he heads off to work (Spicy Bean Burgers forming the burger part, and some wedges done in the oven with salt, pepper, and thyme).
I'll have similar later with a beef quarter-pounder, at least if I can find one in the freezer, I think I have one in there.
If not, I'll have a Sausage Traybake with peppers and potatoes and red onions.

BBQ doggie bag - I was working today but Herself was at a Fam BBQ - in my bag is (was) a burger, chicken leg/wing/breast, fruit salad for afters. Lubly jubly.

My partner's on a salad kick lately, tonight he'll do a variation with some fresh corn from the cob, which I'm looking forward to. Usually he chops up a bunch of raw veg, then adds pan-toasted beans or cubed/shaved cheese and some sort of dressing. Will have a glass of wine too.

That's what N just had as an early tea before he heads off to work (Spicy Bean Burgers forming the burger part, and some wedges done in the oven with salt, pepper, and thyme).

I have a feeling I might be a fan of the same Spicy Bean Burgers :) I haven't bought any lately as they increased in price by quite a lot but I used to have a few in the freezer at all times.

Back
Top Bottom