Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

SO meal night so a big roasty thing I could not possibly do better even with what are supposed to be better techniques. pressure cooked brisket with, roast potatoes, glazed carrots, onion gravy finished with the brisket juices, yorkshires and some other veg I forgot but it will be roasted and delicious. Then I will eat it too fast and want more, to find there actually is more, that could go either way.

just realised we have no sweded so no swede and carrot mash with pepper!

Last edited:
Oh and carrots since the ones I bought from the "good" shop for fermenting are covered in mould a few days later :mad:
I am being offered large amounts of rhubarb. I know I will never use it in time and it will end up in the compost.

Really it's too late to be picking rhubarb mind unless the plants are really thriving and still growing strongly

Good idea! Loads of freezer space now I started eating more meals I made than I made more of. Didn't realise it froze well
It isn't that noticeable ime since it softens when you cook it anyway. Just either freeze chunks on a tray and then bag up, or do multiple portion-sized bags! I use ziplock bags and suck all the air out of an open corner before sealing them completely.

Back
Top Bottom