Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Bread and houmous and a bag of spinach and probably some of the tunnock's wafers I bought to share with other people on the course, because Loganair are fucking hopeless and instead of a nice shared evening meal I'm stuck with what I could grab in a sixty second sprint round a shop at the station.

Bread and houmous and a bag of spinach and probably some of the tunnock's wafers I bought to share with other people on the course, because Loganair are fucking hopeless and instead of a nice shared evening meal I'm stuck with what I could grab in a sixty second sprint round a shop at the station.

Well there are worse teas than that (bit of a fan of houmous tbh!), but sorry to hear you missed your evening meal :(

Change of plan here, still a bit headachy and remembered that bread needed using and had some packs of sliced deli type meat in the fridge that I got on a special offer.

So instead of cooking I am going to have some sarnies once my butter softens enough to spread - will be either breaded ham or sliced chicken, white bread, butter, Colman's mustard, bit of sliced tomato.

If I am still hungry afterwards I can have a dig around for some crisps or do some chips in the air fryer.

Back
Top Bottom