Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

To my neighbours.

I am to take a box of warm up salt beef, green beans, and some experimental sauerkraut.

He will do pudding, potatoes, warm up the salt beef, and dig out his sauerkraut for a controlled experiment.

We will then try to destroy one another over the scrabble board before I stump off at 2am.

New potatoes. Smoked peppered mackerel. Mushrooms and mustard greens fried together with garlic and chilli.

Got a load more free rhubarb yesterday and I have a big bowl of the tiny crap strawberries that ripened but never really grew because of the drought, so I'll cook those together with an apple and eat them with some of the yellow stickered custard I got last night.

Spicy peanut stir-fry with noodles and a salmon fillet.
Meringue nest with greek yogurt and strawberries for pudding.

Sounds excellent, I don't do peanuts but I am making a note of that because cashews or almonds would work well with salmon

I am putting the oven on because I'm deranged and having veggie sausages, sweet potato chips and roast asparagus which I'd forgotten about so it may be a bit dodge - had to throw some of it away. The veggie sausages are taste the difference apple and onion ones which are very nice.

Back
Top Bottom