Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I think I'm going to have freezer stuff tonight - shop bought steak pie, chips, peas and gravy.
I want to cook a frozen quiche too so I can have it cold for lunch tomorrow, so doing something in the oven and putting the quiche in at the same time seems sensible.
Hopefully OH gets paid as he should tomorrow, this last couple of weeks have been a bit shit due to his pay getting fucked up.

Macaroni pie, with watered down brown sauce coz I was suddenly hit with a massive craving for Edinburgh-style chips with salt n sauce but I cba walking to the chippy and they don't do the right sauce here anyway

Will do a second tea later that includes vegetables

I think I'm going to do myself pasta amatriciana.
I still have a lot of bacon in the freezer and I think a tin of tomatoes is in the kitchen (although if there isn't I'll just make it with a load of tomato puree)
Not sure what pasta shapes we have in the pasta box so that side of things might be a bit of a surprise until I have a look.

Fry's. Paler and less salty than Tesco or Tivali, but pleasant enough when mustard/ketchup has been applied.

Ah yeah we've had those, bit bland but due to that are largely inoffensive and as you say once you've done all the condiments, they're pleasant enough.

Back
Top Bottom