Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I suspect you can have it whetever way you want. Gordon Ramsay isn't going to abseil into your kitchen window and put you in cuffs ;)

:cool:
I'm glad you got something for your efforts!

Not only that, but I found another one hiding amongst the leaves a couple of days ago! :cool:

Neither of them were ones I pollinated myself :rolleyes: so the bees obviously did some good work. :cool:

The one I've harvested is not terribly sweet, tbh and the one that's still growing might not get the chance now to develop fully, but all the same - I got two melons, Boatie! A FUCKIN PAIR OF MELONS! :cool:

Just me and the boy tonight and we're having baked red snapper, new potatoes and greek salad (still OVERRUN with tomatoes).

Go on then Sheo - SHOW US YOUR MELONS!

Pasta bake with leftover roast chicken and a jar of LG sauce tonight I think.

Not by me madzone.
I'm not really keen on any ready made sauces, but they're handy for when BoatieBloke has to do the tea on my late days.

had an M&S mac cheese last night - first ready meal that I've had in YEARS! was pretty fine too.

tonight, I have no inspiration, so probably pasta and quorn bolognese *sigh*

Choice of Levi Roots's inspired Jamaican Pot Roast Beef (with a Guyanese twist) left over from y/day or some fried Chicken fillets which are on the hob tonight, with some Macaroni cheese or Rice an' Pea. Yummy yummy yummy.

+ a Cpl of Daiquiri's to wash down, extra yummy.

A cheese, tomato and onion toasted sandwich followed by Butterscotch Angel Delight.
I think I'm regressing to my student days. :D

Given by a mate who thinks he's looking after the elderly :)
Home made burger and homemade spicy beans.
delicious :)
*thanks mate*

I'm having a burger tonight too, with bacon & mushrooms and a baked spud. Spud is taking ages to cook tho and I is teh hungrys:(

No one else in so cannot be arsed to cook - g&t and chocolate digestives it is then..............:oops:

eta - ah, found out that its ordinary digestives not chocolate ones, so its those with cheese instead.

If it was a roux I would've sprinkled a little plain flour on it.

*sends madz a not shit tea*

I went out for birthday curry... I can't move now :oops:

The sauce was alright thickness wise in the end but I forgot to put any salt in it and the cheese was shit (depsite me buying extra mature) I got distracted and I'm tired anyway. I'm going to bed as soon as I can get away with it. Today can fuck off.

Glad you didn't have to do the cooking in the end :cool:

Back
Top Bottom