Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

And for tonight's tea, I will be making a thai green chicken curry for me and our lass, as pardner is off being a rock n roll star and negotiating with a record company

Couldn't be arsed to cook just for me last night, so had pitta with some pate and goat's cheese, and salady things. Tonight will be chickpea and spinach curry.

Daughter and I have slightly messed up the pudding plans by eating half a tub of the colombian coffee ice cream while we watched the Dark Crystal :D so think pudding will just be apples now (my son's out and was unaware of the sundae plan in the first place - so will conveniently be completely oblivious to what he missed ;) :p )..... :D

sausages with lentils/garlic/cumin/butter/lemon and random garlic/coriander naans from the back of the cupboard. at least one kid will turn up their nose at the lentils :rolleyes:

sausages with lentils/garlic/cumin/butter/lemon and random garlic/coriander naans from the back of the cupboard. at least one kid will turn up their nose at the lentils :rolleyes:

It does get REALLY fucking annoying that, doesn't it? Our lass used to drive me fucking nuts with that.

Pork steaks stuffed with sage and onion stuffing, with roast mediterreanean vegetables and new potatoes. A large gin.

Chicken Naga Morris, garlic nan, lemon and ginger rice and possibly some Bombay Aloo too because I'm feeling greedy even by my standards. I'm going in about half an hour. Let me know if you want me to pick something up for you.

Sounded lovely, even if Naga Morris does somehow make me think of an absurdly hot curry with a trouser leg rolled up, bells and whistles ahoy. What the bleeding hell is it?

Sounded lovely, even if Naga Morris does somehow make me think of an absurdly hot curry with a trouser leg rolled up, bells and whistles ahoy. What the bleeding hell is it?

Yeah, I get the Naga bit but I'm fucked if I know where the Morris bit comes from. It's a speciality of my fave curry house in Penzance. I think they invented it, I've certainly never seen it anywhere else. They do a Lamb Gool Morris, too. They've got a chef called Morris perhaps? Morris doesn't sound particularly Bangladeshi tbf.

Back
Top Bottom