Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Findus Crispy Pancakes ^

Changed me mind on account of having no money. Have a packet of lentils, so it's a fuckoff big pan of Egyptian lentil soup for us - only need to buy a lemon for that

It's a good job you didn't translate the whole thing as the French for badger is blaireau and according to a French friend of mine said its a word used like we use cunt :eek: :D

It's a good job you didn't translate the whole thing as the French for badger is blaireau and according to a French friend of mine said its a word used like we use cunt :eek: :D

Wish I had done the whole sentence now, it sounds like a top quality swear.

No!

Baked spud with cheese AND THEN beans. :D

Oh I forgot about him ;)

I though you meant this guy.....

images

Because it's a lovely day I am thinking houmous, bread, parma ham, cheese and olives to munch on in the garden whilst enjoying a cold bottle of beer and a spliff afterwards :cool:

Yet another change of plan :rolleyes:

Haven't got time to make soup tonight so making pesto pasta instead. I've got some black olives, and some leftover salad, plus sundried toms, so will be a lil feast :cool:

tonight i'm having M&S veggie sushi. yum... actually, it'll be my third M&S meal of the day :oops: lots of london-based meetings today!

I've been slow-cooking some pork all day and have just made a sauce. Can't remember the proportions because it was add a bit of this, taste, add a bit of that, taste, but it has tomato juice, balsamic vinegar, black treacle, chilli flakes, smoked paprika, garlic, a little bit of ginger (tempted to add pickled ginger but resisting) and a smidge of tamarind. Probably will have a potato salad and maybe a green salad too and some crusty bread with it.

just supervised a five year old's tea. he had fish fingers, chips and peas. that's what i want for my tea too, but i'm told i'm having spaghetti, tuna and anchovies :(

Who knows? I got some prawns put of the freezer to eat whilst my newly local friend comes round to watch tv but the sun is too shiny to stay indoors so we're going for an explore.

Aqua, why so stressed?

pasta with pancetta, mushrooms, sundried tomato paste, maybe olives or capers for those that like them. or kale, if i can get any.

Strips of chicken breast and mushrooms in a creme fraiche/stock/tarragon sauce, with baby new potatoes and garden psb.
Lemon sorbet for pudding.

Back
Top Bottom