Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

my only plan this evening is no wine :) prolly doing a stirfry cos i only have one kid tonight so that's one less to complain :rolleyes:

I don't finish work today until after 7.30, so we're having hot dogs when I get home as they're quick and easy. Hendo is very pleased.

Baked spuds because when Blind Lemon went to the supermarket after work and asked for tomatoes they gave him 5 kilos of spuds :facepalm:

Beef chilli, with a side of warm wholemeal pitta soldiers with a light topping of a wild herb sauce with finely sliced beetroot.

Yumdiddlyum.

Veggie chilli. (How I cook chilli: garlic, quorn mince, chopped mushrooms, chopped broccoli, chopped carrot, can of tomatoes, can of kidney beans, spices. Two handfuls pasta. Put on the hob, forget about it, swear a lot when it bubbles over. It's actually exactly the same as my veggie spag bol recipe except I add a can of kidney beans at the end.)

I'm pretty bad at cooking so most of my meals are more sort of...badly hewn concept pieces than anything resembling the proper dish. :(

You people make me sick with the shit you eat :mad:

6 organic tomatoes + half a fuckin roll with seeds

You fat fuckin greedy bastards

went to clapham tandoori first the first time, usually have it delivered from here so knew it'd be great. Shared delicious chicken rajeswari, which is like fried chicken breast in a delicious onion and roast tomato sauce, with their perfect butter chicken, sag paneer (spelt 'ponir' on their menu), pilau rice (why do they lump whole cardomon pods in? actually, for fragrance, i can understand and there were curry leaves in there too, n'ermind it); garlic naan (actually upon reflection, its always rather soggy and not that big - although these are mild faults), on the other hand, when one eats a curry, one is usually starving. Tia maria shots came on the (empty) house. Polished off around a bottle and a half of wine with a pal there and elsewhere. My overall verdict is that Clapham Tandoori may be a little jazzed up in decor (my own preference being tacky chandaliers and carpets), but you cannot take it away from them, the food is tremendous.

You disgusting fat greedy cunt ! It's all your'e made of .. the fuckin shit you eat !

Make me fuckin puke ya fuckin useless pile of ol shit !

What a fuckin disgusting twat !!

Tonight I am trying one last untried Sainsburys for FCPs but if they do not provide then it will be honey roast gammon joint with Colcannon and peas.

No FCPs again :(

The honey roast gammon joint with Colcannon and peas was delicious though :D

how much of a letdown are they going to be when you finally find them? :(

burger and chips out of the freezer tonight i reckon. might get some cheese slices in, special like :cool:

Back
Top Bottom