Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

All back to normal tonight :D so took a batch of slow cooked chinese pork out of the freezer which we'll have with some rice, baby sweetcorn and the first batch of PSB from the garden.....WOOHOOOOOOO!!!! It'll be DANCING PSB too, obv. :cool:

Biscuits and grapes for pudding.

just imagine his head is purple....

tree%20thing%20dance.gif
tree%20thing%20dance.gif
tree%20thing%20dance.gif

:D

remember the rules with broccoli ladies.....:D

I'm def having a homemade curry tonight as last night I only had lovely chip shop chips with 2 pickled onions plus a 13 hour sleep.

Same as yesterday, because I am brain dead and exhausted so cannot be arsed thinking/making owt else.

So - dolmio stir-in sauce, the roast garlic one, with fusilli, and a big bowl of salad.

Surprisingly nice that stir in sauce

absolutely no idea but nothing big - possibly beans on toast :cool:

I'm home alone tonight and feeling shattered so not even going to bother thinking about cooking :D

i'm making a shepherds pie out of frozen leftovers. normally i'd put carrots in but we have none and kid2 is adamant she won't go out to the shop. so i'm idly wondering if it would be possible to bulk it out with chickpeas :hmm: or baked beans...

i'm of the school of thought that says tomatoes have no place in a shepherds pie so i'm not so sure. i have butter beans...

Yeah. Baked beans would work. :thumbs:

I suspect I'll be having cabbage and/or salad. Maybe fish. Totally cannot be bothered. Too much drinking planned so can't foods shop for a week (priorities).

I'd go for baked beans in the shepherds pie, I have a memory of doing this once and it was nice (and I'm not that keen on baked beans).
Not sure what to have tonight, I have some feta and salad that could do with using up, I could make a frittata but that would involve going somewhere to buy eggs on the way home and I'm not sure I can be arsed.

I'd go for baked beans in the shepherds pie, I have a memory of doing this once and it was nice (and I'm not that keen on baked beans).
Not sure what to have tonight, I have some feta and salad that could do with using up, I could make a frittata but that would involve going somewhere to buy eggs on the way home and I'm not sure I can be arsed.

Sometimes if I am hungover I just fry some mince in an oxo cube and add a tin of beans. Lovely with some potato croquettes!

I'm going to be making Soj's Egyptian lentil soup and some bolognese tonight. Had to pay out a lot of money so far this month so going to be cooking two things at the start of every week until pay and freezing them for lunch and dinner!

I just had broccoli in my sandwich - and it was bloody lovely!

I know its not tea, but I want to know what moonsi thinks :D

Back
Top Bottom