Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

happy birthday sheo :D

Thankyou, bob! :cool: It was Friday, tbf, but y'know might aswell continue into Saturday and Sunday in that case! :D

sheo you will get that birthday dancing broccoli... promise. x

Aw, b! Not worth getting a virus over eh, haha! But I thought of it again today as I inspected my psb in the garden (reckon I'll get the first lot tomorrow...wooohooo!) - so, as I said, the dancing broccoli is already firmly in my head now anyway! :cool: :D

Ooh, birthday and mothers' day in one weekend - I hope you're milking it sheo :)

We're having roast chicken, fried plantain and stew okra for dinner. I wanted saltfish fritters but the man bought a chicken that has to be cooked, and it's way flipping easier than fritters, so... fritters tomorrow :)

I fancy steak and chips after reading a post Mrs M made on the what's in your glass thread, but will settle for meatloaf and chips.

i need more than :cool: sheo :mad:

B tried to post a picture of some DANCING BROCCOLI for my present, see :cool: but nearly gave her work pc a virus in the process *eek* so, as much as I would very much enjoy seeing said image, it's kinda not neccessary cos the picture is just *there* now! Plus it might upset moonsi :( .....peas might be more likely to dance than broccoli, I dunno?

polly - milking it has not been neccessary - I've been child free all weekend! :cool: hehe!

We went out for sunday lunch - I had white asparagus wrapped in stilton and parma ham with a hollandaise sauce (excellent), followed by a full roast beef dinner (average).

nope :( cost us the price of the room and the train tickets. though looking on the bright side at least we didn't miss a band this time :hmm:

The greatest present your children could give you tbf :D

Well, yes! *GO AWAY!* :D :oops:

nope :-( cost us the price of the room and the train tickets. though looking on the bright side at least we didn't miss a band this time :hmm:

Ah - fucking hell! :-( Did you just not even bother this time to ask again? :D Tricky one, tbf 'errrrrrr....Hi! It's *us* :-o - yeah, she's ill again - NEXT WEEKEND, ok?' :-D

Aw, shame though, eh - but yeah, always good to have one of those *bright side* things to fall back on in the meantime, hehe!
*At least* you didn't spend £500 on a couple of coffee's and a sausage roll for the train etc (just shush about the flask and the homemade sarnies, ok)!

Hope you get a weekend away soon, anyway! It'll be all the more appreciated in the end, for sure! B-)

....Hi! It's *us* :-o - yeah, she's ill again - NEXT WEEKEND, ok?' :-D

Hope you get a weekend away soon, anyway! It'll be all the more appreciated in the end, for sure! B-)

heh, we tried that, but they'll only refund at short notice if they can relet the room and they couldn't :( tbf i think i'd had an hour or so's sleep that night anyway i'd have been hallucinating by the time we checked in anyway :D

MORE *BRIGHT SIDE* then! :cool: :D

'Get the fuck away from me - you're not Mr bob! :eek: ' *waves imaginary lethal flower stem at web footed, troll man*

(no offence to Mr bob :p )

i managed to outdo myself last night, i made an outstandingly good paella whilst totally blind drunk :cool:

(ignores possibility that it only seemed good cos i was drunk :hmm:)

Back
Top Bottom