Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I would eat a broccoli and cheese sandwich. Maaan, I want some broccoli now. PSB would be ideal.

LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEO :D

I think I want to cook this woodland chicken in cream, almonds, garlic and chilli and serve with rice, but I'm not sure ...

It's gone into the freezer for another day, since I can't decide what to do with it. Instead, I'm gonna cook something a little more 'every day', seeing as it's only Monday :)

Dunno, haven't been shopping 'cos we got too drunk in Brighton, so just wilting anti-zionist aspergers in the fridge. Last nights bubble & squeak was over a week old and we've both had stomach cramps ever since :(

Might be better off just having a bottle of wine each.

Broccoli sandwich? Freaks.

I bought a pasty from Lavender's at lunchtime that just wants zapping in the microwave for a couple of minutes. Lavender's pasties are the fucking bomb in case you didn't know.

No :D houmous, guacamole, chicken and broccoli :)

(experimenting with the houmous, because I really don't want to give it up!)

This would be a firm 'no'. Your combo overall is quite eccentric but broccoli should never be served in a sandwich. (see Ringo above). I did once order a cheese n veg sandwich in Turks & Caicos and it came out as a white sub style bread with melted cheese with broccoli and green beans dangling out the sides. I had to send it back but I did insist on paying for it despite not eating it.

This would be a firm 'no'. Your combo overall is quite eccentric but broccoli should never be served in a sandwich. (see Ringo above). I did once order a cheese n veg sandwich in Turks & Caicos and it came out as a white sub style bread with melted cheese with broccoli and green beans dangling out the sides. I had to send it back but I did insist on paying for it despite not eating it.
It was nice :)

Orange Chicken :D with a baby leaf and apple salad.
just the one leaf?
:D

i'm doing pasta with a panchetta and asparagus sauce (blanching and blending the woody ends of the stalks to make the sauce... not sure what it'll be like..)

shepherds pie with beans got :thumbs: from the family. i thought it was bleurgh.

i have shopping coming today so tea will probably be making space in the freezer (for the crispy pancakes :D)

a lifetime's supply of the sweetcorn ones :)

My fail is all your fail :D

Often wonder what a 'lifetime supply' is though? Would that be a pack a day until I die? Perhaps this would only be a pack a week? Or maybe you could insist on three meals per day of Crispy Pancakes? Although if you did go for the three meals/packs per day your lifetime would be shortened!!

Best scraps from the fridge dinner ever. Pasta bake - asparagus, mushroom, bacon and toasted pine nuts in a mascarpone and parmesan (can never be bothered to type Parmigiano-Reggiano) sauce. Tonight will be the other half but this time with rocket salad and garlic bread.

I have shopping coming today, too - but no Crispy Pancakes (what with them not doing the chicken and mushroom anymore, the IDIOTS!) although I do have some more cod in butter sauce coming, with that having been so successful. :cool:

Last night on my own for the next three and a half weeks *drat* :D - so for an effortless dinner I took the last lot of butternut squash coconut curry out of the freezer and will have some king prawns and spinach in it, lots of coriander and half a naan for dunking.
There's LOADS in this batch though, so will be eating it for lunches all week too....and possibly beyond. :facepalm:

I usually get myself a cream doughnut when I'm getting a delivery, but I forgot :mad: so grapes for pudding. :rolleyes:

Going out for a curry with some mates after work. It's been ages since I've done that.
I'm thinking of going for a chicken shashlik or perhaps a dhansak.

I would eat broccoli in a sandwich with that stuff Diddles. Would have to be good bread though as I am sure yours was.

Tonight I am trying one last untried Sainsburys for FCPs but if they do not provide then it will be honey roast gammon joint with Colcannon and peas.
I would like to make a parsley sauce but I can't quite be bothered :oops:

Back
Top Bottom