Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Homemade beef burgers with cheese, caramelised red onion, potato wedges and coleslaw. Raspberry yoghurts with extra fresh raspberries for pudding

Husband is cooking tonight cos I've got Cantonese class, I think he mentioned something about a chorizo stew, yum!

shite, running a bit late. Tesco's finestchicken and beech smoked bacon pasta bake, baked spuds, carrots, peas, cauli. Fackin starving, me!!

rump steak marinated with some cab sav,garlic,worcestershire sauce,a pinch of cayenne pepper,stir fry veg,spud in jacket with sour cream.Washed down with copius amounts of ice cold beer

:) I like your thinking...
However, didn't see this before I got home, so last night had steak, red cabbage, potato fritters (kinda, from leftover mash) broccoli and onion gravy.
Also picked apart the chicken carcass and made a white sauce with pesto, added the chicken, black olives , bit of bacon and cherry tomatoes. Mixed the whole lot up with pasta, covered in mozarella and baked. So that's tonight sorted out :)
Both of those also sound lovely.

No idea about tea tonight... something with cabbage :hmm:

B - some kinda minestrone?

Tonight is gonna be either b/nut squash and chickpea thai green curry, OR pea and parmesan risotto, depending on levels of arsedness

Ooh, didn't think of that and found a couple of recipes that look good - but can't have a quite a few ingredients just yet.

I might just make bubble or a bowl of cabbage and bacon.

...........| Black pepper |...........
...........|-----------------|...........
...........|Cottage cheese|...........
Chilli....|-----------------| Chilli
Sauce...|.......Butter......| Sauce
---------|------------------|--------
Beans...|...Baked Spud...| Beans

i haven't cooked for a monthish, and i've been missing it, so tonight i shall be having some kind of indian chicken and potato stew

...........| Black pepper |...........
...........|-----------------|...........
...........|Cottage cheese|...........
Chilli....|-----------------| Chilli
Sauce...|.......Butter......| Sauce
---------|------------------|--------
Beans...|...Baked Spud...| Beans

What is this witchcraft?

It still doesn't make sense but thanks for the explanation ;)

What can't you eat then chuck?
How doesn't it make sense? I searched for recipes, saw that I couldn't eat 3-4 of the ingredients, so decided not to make it. Doesn't that make sense? It makes sense to me, but then lots does. :hmm: :D

How doesn't it make sense? I searched for recipes, saw that I couldn't eat 3-4 of the ingredients, so decided not to make it. Doesn't that make sense? It makes sense to me, but then lots does. :hmm: :D

The way it was written originally didn't make sense. Read it back again.

i'm going to have a sausage sandwich, then go out for beer, and maybe some fags,,, and some crisps in the pub :oops: it's been one of those days....

Back
Top Bottom