Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

mmmmm, sounds really nice Biddly... might take a look;.. although I'll seriously need to beef up my spices collection (it is currently woeful :hmm:)

i LOVE dopiaza... never thought of making it with broccoli before! okay, I think a trip to the asian shop is in order. thanks Biddly :)

NO KIDS! TILL FRIDAY!!! WOOHOO! :D

Sooooooooo....after my wine I will be having a disgusting Dalepak chinese style ribsteak, with a cheese slice, lettuce, tomatoes, mustard and mayo, in a bap. :cool:

Exotic, creamy, cosmopolitan, you know, all the qualities you'd expect in an Luxury Italian Ice Cream Cake :mad: :hmm:

Chickpea and spinach curry with brown basmati rice.

Anzac biscuit for dessert because I made a TON of them the other day.

Fishfinger sarnies. Except the fishfingers may have been a bit ropey as the boy's just nearly thrown up :eek::oops: I'm fine but I have a cast iron tummy usually *touchwood and all that bollocks* :D

I'm hoping the pudding of half a bar of fruit and nut may perk him up :hmm:

roast chicken, baked potato, a chopped red onion / diced potato / chopped red pepper all in a tin roasting, some petit pois and sweetcorn steamed, and lovely gravy. it's pretty much done, looks and smells pukka. then choccy birthday cake with haagen-dazs vanilla i/c for pud. then sofa, spliff, inertia.

Casserole thingy with chorizo sausages, lentils, taters, veg and chilli and stuff. Then ginger & apple cake/bread concoction. Then more cake.

roast chicken, baked potato, a chopped red onion / diced potato / chopped red pepper all in a tin roasting, some petit pois and sweetcorn steamed, and lovely gravy. it's pretty much done, looks and smells pukka. then choccy birthday cake with haagen-dazs vanilla i/c for pud. then sofa, spliff, inertia.

lush, was totally awesome

Chicken curry and steak fajitas?

:) I like your thinking...
However, didn't see this before I got home, so last night had steak, red cabbage, potato fritters (kinda, from leftover mash) broccoli and onion gravy.
Also picked apart the chicken carcass and made a white sauce with pesto, added the chicken, black olives , bit of bacon and cherry tomatoes. Mixed the whole lot up with pasta, covered in mozarella and baked. So that's tonight sorted out :)

I ended up having stir fry last night, but it was pretty kick-ass with lots of crunchy veg, cashew nuts, sesame seeds, and a dash of hoisin, served with brown rice - super health points in that.

Tonight, will be something quick before German class..... will think on it...

Fish pie. Was meant to be using up all the odd bits of fish in the freezer, but my mum heard me say I was doing fish pie tonight and went out and bought a load of fish so now that needs using first :facepalm:

23 - we had cake for brekky too :cool:

I was going to have a lamb chop, mashed swede and peas, but I'm starving now and can't be arsed to go downstairs to get some bread out of the freezer, so I'm going to have it NOW :cool: .....which means that dinner will be various bits from my Tesco delivery - pork pies with mustard and crisps mainly, I reckon. :cool:
Oh and there's one more choc walnut brownie left out of the batch that didn't get frozen too.

I also have to make a coconut/butternut curry and some butternut soup, so might have to do that today today too (bezzers coming over tomorrow for a full day of gardening PLUS dyeing my hair, so I really best not leave it till then.... :hmm: ) *sulks*

Despite having a second roast dinner yesterday after Sunday leftovers I still have some chicken and stuffing left. So, chicken and stuffing baguette for me tonight :)

Back
Top Bottom