Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Pasta tonight.
Pesto, crème fraiche, mushrooms and such things :)

I can still do that but I have been having a look at some simple veggie curry recipes and there is that little packet of chapati flour that I have been meaning to give a go.
Quite messy though :hmm:

I have mash leftover from lasts night sausage and mash spectacular, might make potato cakes then... with eggs and possibly bacon and green beans and stuff

sausages and mash and onion gravy, and then leftover sausages for snacking.
and maybe wine for pudding.

Just done bacon sandwiches and chocolate icecream for "first tea". "Second tea" will be chicken & broccoli pie and garlic mushrooms and maybe more broccoli.

Yes, we really do have tea twice a day here quite often :oops:

Pasta with something as yet undecided.

We have chorizo, bacon, peppers, cream cheese, spring onions, mushrooms, tomatoes so stuff from that list is as far as I've got. Hmmm

Grilled chicken and corriander rice (with a handful of the boys chips), thought it'd be plain enough for me... I were wrong :(

I approve.

Tbf there is a 14 year old boy to feed who's already 6'3 ffs! :eek: Not quite sure what my excuse is, but still..

I am gonna eat my weight in dum sum in a few hours so if anyone wants feeding tonight they can sort it out themselves :cool:

My missus has adopted a new strategy when it comes to w/end cooking, i.e. cook 2 meats, so today she's doing lamb shanks AND baked chicken - gonna have a luxe roasted tomatoe salad with basil dressing also + she's making a lovely Guyanese heavy bread.

Yumdiddlyumcious.

We're going out for pizza to celebrate the fact that we're all just really fucking happy at the moment and these things need to be celebrated.

I'm going out tonight, but have chosen from the menu already for the benefit of this thread :D

Quinoa, pomegranate and herb salad with polenta croutons and preserved peaches
Portabello mushroom burger with swiss cheese and watercress in toasted herb focaccia with a roast garlic and chive potato salad

If any room (doubtful) I will share a dish of honeycomb ice cream with my dad.

I'm going out tonight, but have chosen from the menu already for the benefit of this thread :D

Quinoa, pomegranate and herb salad with polenta croutons and preserved peaches
Portabello mushroom burger with swiss cheese and watercress in toasted herb focaccia with a roast garlic and chive potato salad

If any room (doubtful) I will share a dish of honeycomb ice cream with my dad.

That sounds amazing! espec the honeycomb icecream - one of my favourites :)

Yesterday was steak, mashed potatoes and parsley sauce. Tonight I'll be cooking the daddy of all lasagnes (well actually two: one vegetarian, one meat)

Me and the boy just made some macadamia, walnut and double choc brownies - so we have those for pudding (after having a warm one now with ice cream). :cool:

Pizza and salad probably followed by some ice cream. Easy saturday dinner.

I ended up doing a creamy chorizo and tomato sauce with pasta which would have been gorgeous but the chorizo was rank. We bought a slightly cheaper one from sainsbury (usually get tesco finest) and it was gristly and tasteless. : (

Just me and our lass tonight, and she has put a request in, so we're on Aberdeen Angus burgers, with dirty cheese slices, on baps, with jalapeno relish, plus CHIPS and a nice healthy salad :D

Then a fuckton of choccy and an early night :cool:

We're having these today. :cool:
Without the jalapeno, tbf. :D

Then chocolate brownies for pudding.

Jerusalem artichoke gratin, roasted cumin carrots, peas. Ice cream cake from the local ice cream shop (yes, posh Arctic Roll, sheo :mad:)

Back
Top Bottom