Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We already have the macaroni cheese as missus makes a big trough of it, so we just add a load of it to about 10 eggs whisked, some red onion, garlic, her hot pepper sauce + a bit of seasoning, let the macaroni cheese soak in the egg mix for about 30 mins then fry it all up - best thing is by using the 10 eggs means we get to take some to work the next day too.

I have pics somewhere of the whole process :D she hates it but I take photos of all her cooking cos I reckon she's good enough to do a book so am thinking of the percentage for being official photographer (and taster).
That sounds lovely.. do you do it on the hob then under the grill? (never made a tortilla of any kind). I think I need to try it, maybe without the hot sauce :hmm:

Good on you for taking photos too :D I'm getting slack on the step-by-step, but probably take a food photo every day, just because - today was fudge.

The OH decided he was going to cook today, and did an absolutely gorgeous fish stew that he found on a website of recipes from Trinidad. It was really fantastic and from now on I'm not going to let him get away with pretending he can't cook :eek:

The OH decided he was going to cook today, and did an absolutely gorgeous fish stew that he found on a website of recipes from Trinidad. It was really fantastic and from now on I'm not going to let him get away with pretending he can't cook :eek:

Recipe pretty please?

Report back when you've eat it please! We need to know how good it was after 24hrs of FUCKING SHOUTING ABOUT BAY LEAVES and that :D

Hendo went out with OTHER WOMEN, so I had a freezer tea of smoked haddock fishcakes, oven chips and peas. :cool:

i like cherry coke and vanilla coke. don't like normal coke though.

I like all three.

I had a late Pret salad :rolleyes: lunch and couldn't be bothered to make dinner, I've just baked lemon and white chocolate cakes and ginger and chocolate biscuits though, had one of each :cool:

main_cyberbullying.jpg

:(

Back to the subject :mad: I forgot the ratio for good biscuits and used a recipe. They are SHIT :mad: I fucking hate cunting American soft cookies.

making biscuits is :cool:

soft yank cookies aren't. bad luck pip.

Gonna go across the road for some butter, make some kind of gingernut things but with extra crystalised ginger in them, then dip em in dark chocolate. The others are more like ginger chocolate chip fucking abominations, if I don't stamp on them I might palm them off on someone tomorrow. 'Hiya, I baked you some soft biscuits as a small token of my esteem :)' ha guillible pricks.

We already have the macaroni cheese as missus makes a big trough of it, so we just add a load of it to about 10 eggs whisked, some red onion, garlic, her hot pepper sauce + a bit of seasoning, let the macaroni cheese soak in the egg mix for about 30 mins then fry it all up - best thing is by using the 10 eggs means we get to take some to work the next day too.

I have pics somewhere of the whole process :D she hates it but I take photos of all her cooking cos I reckon she's good enough to do a book so am thinking of the percentage for being official photographer (and taster).

Christ on a bike, pics please.

Somehow the words 'trough,' 'Ringo' and 'macaroni cheese' go together so well

:D

My daughter has chosen tonights dinner so we're having roast chicken thighs, noodles and broccoli in oyster sauce (actually she wanted pak choi but I can't be arsed to do one journey just for that so she agreed that broccoli would do in it's place).

Although....I have a swede I need to use, so I might have my chicken with mashed swede and plain broccoli and a bit of gravy made with the pan juices/scrapings. :hmm:

Melon for pudding.

Back
Top Bottom