Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

tonight we'll be having cauliflower and goat's cheese burgers which I have just made, and which look (&taste) pretty good actually :cool: served in some kind of bap which the boy will pick up on his way home from work, sweet potato chips and maybe some salad on the side. tasty.

Something involving roast butternut squash and goat's cheese. Maybe a warm salad with spelt and rocket.

Posh burgers from Waitrose that need using, oven chips and onions / garlic mushrooms / tomatoes / pepper / whatever else will fit in the frying pan. And cake, I WILL make cake tonight.

How's it done?
We already have the macaroni cheese as missus makes a big trough of it, so we just add a load of it to about 10 eggs whisked, some red onion, garlic, her hot pepper sauce + a bit of seasoning, let the macaroni cheese soak in the egg mix for about 30 mins then fry it all up - best thing is by using the 10 eggs means we get to take some to work the next day too.

I have pics somewhere of the whole process :D she hates it but I take photos of all her cooking cos I reckon she's good enough to do a book so am thinking of the percentage for being official photographer (and taster).

Pub. Beer and maybe, just maybe, even some food late on too. May be waylaid by a Burrito, but may have a vague hankering for whatever looks good at the West Indian takeaway.

Back
Top Bottom