Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Errr...as last night was a bit of a blur of singing and red wining...tonight's tea will be a substantial porcini and thyme risotto...and krispy kreme doughnuts for afters

rarrrr

Egyptian lentil soup or oven baked porcini and thyme risotto.

both of those sound lush - have you a recipe? my apologies if you posted it before, i may have missed it

im cooking Carribean chicken - bit of an experiment - chicken breast, onion, roasted garlic, red peppers, baby corn, lime juice, coconut milk and jerk seasoning. Smells real good! :)

Tagliatelle tossed with mushrooms, garlic and parley, drop of truffle oil, pecorino. And a tomato salad.

Last night was venison burgers and chips. I've been hankering after a burger for ages and these ones really hit the spot.
Out for dinner tonight :)

My brothers doing a Moroccan thing tonight. There's a lamb dish, some tagine of some kind, houmous, pittas, that sort of thing. Haven't eaten much Moroccan food before. Looking forward to it.

Having potato rosti and chickpea salad.Then later when guests come round for a board games night I will be munching on nachos fresh from the oven with refried beans, jalopeno peppers, salsa, cheese, sour cream and gaucamole. Also seving a cheese board ,handmade chocolates (by BF & his son) and plenty of salt n vinegar crisps...though I'm a sure some wrong'un guest will bring a bag of cheese n onion!

Not only am I quite sure that they will, moonsi - but further than that - that when they do, they will be forced to eject you from your own party for being such an utter, utter wrong un yourself! :mad: :cool: :mad:

Sheo I'm 100% that my friend Ian will turn up with a bag of Red Sky chesney & onion. Crisps are his (and my) thing but we are poles apart on this.

I simply tolerate chesney & onion...and sometimes I don't even try them these days. There was a time that I would eat them regardless cos they were crisps.

I might wear my Monster Munch T-shirt tonight...:cool:

I bet Ian tuts shakes his head in disgust and sticks two fingers up at you every time your back is turned, moonsi - and rightly so, imo! :mad:

*tuts*
*shakes head*
*sticks fingers up*

last night in my flat before I move out and fuck off to a hot place for most of the rest of the year, so I'm having tesco finest shepherd's pie with creamed spinach and lots of red wine. And some jelly tots and after eights for pudding

cheers sheo - i'm hoping to eat loads of amazing scran and simultaneously lose a fuckton of weight. i think this might actually be possible in india!

last night in my flat before I move out and fuck off to a hot place for most of the rest of the year, so I'm having tesco finest shepherd's pie with creamed spinach and lots of red wine. And some jelly tots and after eights for pudding

enjoy yer dinner and yer trip :)
i'm going to have cottage pie, spinach and some wine and lemonade. and possibly some kind of puddingy joy.

My mum's coming down and bringing scones and clotted cream etc for pudding :cool: and some fresh tuna steaks which I'm going to griddle and do with a veg stir fry and rice.

I bet Ian tuts shakes his head in disgust and sticks two fingers up at you every time your back is turned, moonsi - and rightly so, imo! :mad:

*tuts*
*shakes head*
*sticks fingers up*

Ian did not bring round any dreaded cheesn n onion but gave me 3pkts of my fave crisps...the mighty salt n vinegar Mcoys...:cool: This is something that he often does too.

Back
Top Bottom