Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

pizza! have friends coming round to give me moral support while I pack away all my worldly posessions.... can't be arsed to cook and I have to pack my cooking utensils :D

I'm in Exeter all day. In fact I'm in Exeter for about 4 hours but to get there and back will take 9. : (

Anyway, I've got a rank pasta salad for lunch and will probably grab a sandwich before I leave exeter or some chips on the way from the station.

If there's a subway near my meeting I might have that as I have vouchers.

Christ, I've bored myself with that ^^^.

BF has made a hot hot hot quorn curry and he will pick up another dish from Indian sweet shop. I reckon he will struggle not to choose a dhal. Also getting some fresh naans and making rice at home. This will be followed by sofa slumbering & a early night. I may also have a rum or vodka for pudding as having cake for afternoon tea.

Wooohooooooooooo - did you have a fab time? Stupid question! :cool: Ah well, I'll forgive you for not being here then. :p I'm *alright* like.... :D

Bouillabase for me and the boy tonight (TY Pip!) with John Dory, king prawns and squid....and a wholegrain roll for dunking. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm! :cool:

It was all right I suppose ;)

Bouillabase sounds awesome. I just bought a bistro recipe book so hoping to whip up some of those types of dishes soon. I thought I'd be raring to cook when we got home but, er, not at all!

Tonight I'm making turkey and mushroom risotto, with leftover turkey from the pretend Christmas dinner my mum made at the weekend.

crisps and wine, busy times! i sort of frown upon that though. the crisps are walkers 'version' of cheddar and sour cream which i give 5/10.

a chicken dopiaza with a lovely raita round a mate's house - better get stocked up on curries before i go on my travels. probably won't get a decent one in months.

Back
Top Bottom