Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Chippy tea because the bulb for the kitchen didn't work and I didn't get anything out of the freezer.

Fishcake and chips for me.

Still making my way through left over christmas turkey, so turkey soup tonight!
I LOVE turkey soup.
God know when i'll get it though. I need to leave this bloody office!!!!

Prawn and sweet red pepper curry. Scutta is making so that I can finish a job application, so I really shouldn't be on here:facepalm:

Yesterday's boiled potatoes, chopped up and fried, with some mackerel and some cold boiled beetroot and horseradish sauce.

on a diet, cutting back on meaty treats, dairy and cake:(
tonights dinner is lentil and mushroom soup with some nutritional yeast sprinkled on top. And if I'm still hungry I'll have hummus, spinach and avocado in pitta. All surprisingly tasty. There is a some cake, but it's dairy free (tho it's laden with sugar:D)

Chicken leeks and mushrooms in a really runny creme fraiche sauce - damn you waitrose online shop you will be the death of me!
bit of orragne and cranbery cake for pud with a couple of chocolate brazils.

Ended up going to bed grumpy and hungry at 10 o'clock last night, but TODAY! I'm full of the joys of... late winter, I've got money in my account and the world's my oyster! Might buy some seafood for one of the stews that was mentioned. If I don't gorge myself on cocktails and caviar first.

Using the last of the pork and apple sausages to make a creamy sausage and mushroom thing to have with rice and green beans.

Cherries for pudding.

tonight i'm going out for curry... yumyum so will be a vegetable dhansak most probably.... with popadoms, and rice and maybe a cheeky dhal

Curry for me also! Chick pea, spinach, tomato and potato. I'll pimp it up with Greek yoghurt on the side with coriander mixed in.

I got the leftover turkey from Christmas out of the freezer this morning, but I'm not sure what to do with it.
Perhaps a curry, but it had quite a nice delicate herby/citrus flavour which would be swamped by a curry so perhaps a savoury rice type thing instead.

I got the leftover turkey from Christmas out of the freezer this morning, but I'm not sure what to do with it.
Perhaps a curry, but it had quite a nice delicate herby/citrus flavour which would be swamped by a curry so perhaps a savoury rice type thing instead.

Or some lentils cooked in chicken stock and some crispy bacon. Mmmmmmmmm.

Our visitor made tea last night so we had spinach and ricotta tortellini served in a cabbage/celery/carrots/onions/passata/cannellini bean minestrone last night. Followed by his apple crumble (with double cream, rarrr), which is THE best apple crumble I have ever tasted, ever. Fucking hell :cool::cool:

ooopsy - and tonight, we're having beer and takeaway indian, plus leftover apple crumble :D

As we're just back from Thailand it has to be something with lots of high-quality cheese. Fucking impossible to get proper cheese for reasonable money in Thailand. If I had a camera as the TruXtette got her plate of grilled cheese toast one breakfast at Railay I'd have surely won some saddest face photo competition.

As we're just back from Thailand it has to be something with lots of high-quality cheese. Fucking impossible to get proper cheese for reasonable money in Thailand. If I had a camera as the TruXtette got her plate of grilled cheese toast one breakfast at Railay I'd have surely won some saddest face photo competition.

Heh heh! :D

Ermmmm still don't know have been all over the place today, can't be bothered to go to the supermarket.

Back
Top Bottom