Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I had a couple of bean burgers, spinach leaves with some tahini dressing in a tortilla wrap and oven chips. Dessert was chocolate,chilli and blackberry cake with custard

Using the rest of the pork from last night ( Aaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhhh</homer> ) in a stir fry with some broccoli and sugar snap peas to have with the rest of the rice. Nice and quick. :cool:

Tuna pasta bake. Felt all smug coming home from the supermarket but just realised that I didn't get any frozen veggies.

I made a huge batch of bolognaise sauce in the slow cooker yesterday so I'm going to have some of that with a jacket spud and salad.

Last night was a spicy beef stir-fry. Tonight will be grilled skirt steak, new potatoes and salad.

a repeat of last night's pork tenderloin wrapped in prosciutto and stuffed with herbs and lemon, with a mushroom, shallot and marsala sauce and new spuds, mebbe some kale too

Roast shoulder of lamb and various (and erring on the sweet side) root vegetables roasted in a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

i've gone off the sausage and mash idea so might have a nice BIG stir-fry with lots of crunchy fresh veg. feel the need for health points!

Back
Top Bottom