Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Last night was lentil and veg shepherds pie with peas and roasted asparagus.

Dunno about tonight. Just had a red Thai curry but it was mostly cabbage so hasn't quite hit the spot.

Peas and pasta is yum. Pasta, single cream, gently softened onion and garlic, fucktons of tarragon, peas :)

We may have had a club sandwich as a starter. Is that greedy before a serving of falafel wraps?

There are FAB ice lollies in the freezer for dessert but that may be a step too far?

Tonight I cooked chicken drumsticks in a :
Hoisin, soy, 5 spice, ketchup,garlic, white wine vinegars style bbq sauce.
served with proppa hame made chips and noodles
was tres lush!

We had falafel in pitta bread with tomato salsa, salad with sprouted beans, peppers and brocolli. Was bloody lovely.

Dunoo yet. It's my last night of cooking just for me so part of me would like it to be something really nice and part of me just wants to do beans on toast.

What should be done with a shitload of carrots? They need using quick!

Peel and freeze?
Make a soup?
Something interesting?

I'd make a batch of spicy carrot soup and freeze what you don't eat straight away :)

We will be having either chilli with rice or chicken curry with rice depending on which I can be arsed to cook!

I'm not so good with cream anymore... I will try them with some sort of pasta though.

Ooh, you changed your name :)

Yes I did! You are the first person to notice :cool:

For tea tonight we are going to Wahaca, where I will have pork pibil, chicken quesedilla and frijoles.

Back
Top Bottom