Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Leftover slow roasted lamb with couscous and feta and five million pine nuts and stuff....Except I just saw a pizza on Gilmore Girls and now I want pizza.

Fishfingers and mash :cool:

Something with ice cream for afters.....

not sure what the something will be yet, given nothing 'pud like' in the fridge is in date :facepalm:

I finally made the chilli and cheesy skins I've been banging on about since bloody boxing day.

It was absolutely yum. : )

I was going to do dauphinoise to go with sausages and leeks, but they had no creme fraiche up the road :(
So mashed it is :)

snackheeeeeeeaaaaaaaaad!:cool: Not seen you for a while - WB! :)

Happy New Year, thread! :cool:

We're having roast gammon (just one of the small joints) with a honey/mustard glaze, roast potatoes, broccoli and gravy.
The last of the lemon/blueberry tart for pudding.

Hey, thanks lady! :) been away for a bit making good things happen in the real world ;)

I had chips and naan bread with curry sauce. Then raspberry & cream roulade with a couple of scoops lemon ice cream.
Totally stuffed now, can't move

Roast beef, yorkshire pud, cauliflower cheese, roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, red wine gravy. Mmm. Smells awesome right now.

Tarragon chicken and rice. It smells lovely, never made it before so fingers crossed it tastes good too.

Roast chicken, stuffing, roast potatoes (done in goose fat), carrots and parsnips, plus broccoli, bread sauce and proper gravy. Ready in about 20 minutes :cool:

takeaway pizza ordered online
:oops:
now i'm gonna worry that they haven't received my order for the next hour.

Don't you get a confirmation email? Is it a local one or a chain. You can track the progress of your order online with one of them.

The chicken was ok but slightly bland.

.....been away for a bit making good things happen in the real world ;)

Sounds good! :cool:

Urgh - we went to a friend and her daughter's yesterday and I have the WORST hangover (not counting yesterday as part of my sober Jan, cos really it was like our alternative NYE) and also I've just realised that, other than a couple of bites, I never did eat my delicious soft white bap fishfinger sanger with salad and salad cream. :( :mad:

Today we've got some Tesco Finest (they fucking better be!) roast chicken and gravy pies which we're going to have with a little bit of mash and some broccoli. I can't WAIT! :cool:

Hotpot.. had 3 small lamb chops.. stuck them in a caserole dish with carrots ,onions, sliced potatoes and chicken stock.. I reckon it will feed 3.

Back
Top Bottom