Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

What did you have?

Yes! LIST THE MEAT!!! :mad: :cool:

I JUST DON'T KNOW for tonight!

I really want some meat myself :D but my daughter has a week full of fucking social events after school and today is the first...her friend and her parents having a little pre-Christmas party after school and we won't be back from there till prob six by which time my son will be starving, lol, so it might just have to be pizza, which I don't fancy at all. :(

Realised it would have been an ideal day for a pork and mushroom casserole in the slow cooker, but of course I only thought about it this morning and the pork's in the freezer :facepalm: and I can't even go and buy something else cos I'm expecting about 300 deliveries today.

So pizza it is, I s'pose *sulks*

I need to know if he tried their morcilla, and which steak he had, and, and, and.... :D

Tonight is meant to be leftover roast chuck, curry with green beans with rice - but the way I feel I don't want to eat anything again :facepalm: so will do that for him and try and have a few mouthfuls.

last night was a yummy pizza from an awesome pizzeria in oxford. nom. lunch today is also pizza :oops: at a different place, so tonight I think will be some nice leek and potato soup.

Did a massive roast yesterday with the idea of having some leftovers, but we ate the lot.

Something spicy tonight, maybe a chilli & rice.

Not a fan of the microwaved spud. It does not take any more effort to oven cook. Or are you too tired to wait?

Cheese on first though yeah?

What's the score on reheating ones done in the oven the next day? I might do some for my lunch tomorrow and the next day but will need to reheat them :hmm:

roasting a load of chicken drumsticks with garlic and lemon. Shall have a couple for tea tonight with baked spuds. Then make coronation chicken as a sandwich filler and some chicken soup with whatever is left. Should do me for the week.

What's the score on reheating ones done in the oven the next day? I might do some for my lunch tomorrow and the next day but will need to reheat them :hmm:

I do this a lot. Bake two for me and wifey and throw in an extra for lunch the next day. Most cafe spuds are baked, cooled and reheated. Cool it then refrigerate.

Microwave the spud the next day. Then cut open and add toppings. Microwave for another minute or until all good. Good lunch and cheap :)

ooh hello missy, how you doing (apart from lemsipness)?

Not bad, I got a job (despite protestations from my dr) and I am going back to uni in January (read before). :D

My UC is a little worse than when I left hospital but a bajillion times better than when I went in and I found out recently I got funding for continued use of infliximab because I had a visible response to it aaaaaaaaaand I am currently battling the cold from hell and feeling very darn sorry for myself with it. How's about yourself?

Not bad, I got a job (despite protestations from my dr) and I am going back to uni in January (read before). :D

My UC is a little worse than when I left hospital but a bajillion times better than when I went in and I found out recently I got funding for continued use of infliximab because I had a visible response to it aaaaaaaaaand I am currently battling the cold from hell and feeling very darn sorry for myself with it. How's about yourself?
That sounds like a mixed bag, but good overall, specially seeing as you're out of hospital :cool:

I can't grumble :)

If I've got a cooked spud, it gets sliced and fried up the next day. I am very fond of these with baked beans and a fried egg. Or with anything at all where chips might be a good thing to have.

Is there a mixed grill? If there isn't.... fucking hell! :eek: :D

Dulce de leche :oops:
No but there were three of us and we shared. Surprisingly, the tastiest cut was the fillet - well black and blue. Best of all was the morcilla though. Thanks for the tip!

Ah ok :D

I've been twice and had rump and then fillet- was amazed by the taste of the fillet, never normally go for cuts without a bit of fat, but it was so good. And the morcilla... if all black pudding tasted like that I'd eat it every day :)

Back
Top Bottom