Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What were you given as a reward or gift after having your COVID-19 vaccination. WITH POLL

What were you given?

• Marijuana joints (Washington state residents only)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got the card, obviously. The first jab they gave us stickers after we’d had quite a long talk with a clinician explaining side effects - to signify that you could proceed to the next queue. That was at Selhurst Park, which was incredibly busy- there were at least 50 people in the various queues at any time.
So a sticker, but not as a reward.
The second jab was at a hairdressers in West Dulwich, and I was in and out in less than two minutes. It wasn’t until later that I realised I’d not got a sticker. I was going to stick it to the back of my work ID card holder. :(

I got a piece of card with a sticker showing the vaccine batch number and date - but the cards weren't big enough for 2 stickers (one for each jab) so I ended up with 2 cards.

No other freebies except for the obligatory information sheet.

I now have two different cards both saying that I've had my first dose, which makes me feel like there should be some kind of loyalty card reward thing that I'm missing out on. If I'd seen petee's post before I would've asked if I could get a free New York train ticket as well.

I now have two different cards both saying that I've had my first dose, which makes me feel like there should be some kind of loyalty card reward thing that I'm missing out on. If I'd seen petee's post before I would've asked if I could get a free New York train ticket as well.
If that was on offer, you might as well have got a train from New York to Washington!** :cool: :) ;)

**State ;) :weed: :weed::thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom