Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What were you given as a reward or gift after having your COVID-19 vaccination. WITH POLL

What were you given?

• Marijuana joints (Washington state residents only)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

andysays

Love and solidarity
I was given some free stuff after my vaccination today, and it would be interesting to hear what gifts or rewards others have received.

Public poll.

Feel free to post photos if you want.

Not a damn thing besides a leaflet with side effects. I got two boxes of lateral flow tests when I had a PCR test the other day though.

I got a card with the details on it both times. Sticker offered both times, accepted it for the first one, forgot I was wearing it and was bemused at people “randomly” starting conversations with me about vaccines. I was offered a visor at one of them too but I didn’t take it because I’ve already got some.

I got 2 cards with a sticker (one for my 1st and one for my 2nd vaccination) and a slightly smug helping everyone in the community feeling that I have done all I can possibly do to help end this awful period in our lives (Beyond staying at home for months on end which I have already done). If it is decided that some of us need to have another booster in the autumn and I am in the list for that, I will be getting it as soon as I can.

Back
Top Bottom