Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Weasel Straw strikes again (Pakistani men in Britain see white girls as "easy meat")

Status
Not open for further replies.
And talking about Islamic jurisprudence - it's only Iran and Saudi Arabia that uses sharia as a basis for all aspects of law and jurisprudence. The largest predominantly Muslim countries - Turkey, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh - do not. Furthermore, where sharia forms part of law, it's typically only those parts relating to domestic and inheritance matters. Criminal law tends overwhelmingly towards secular frameworks.
absolutely; sharia's main purpose is in settling civil disputes.

There can be no doubt that Sharia Law has a lot of wisdom behind it. The wisdom fails when it comes to condoning stonings.

I implied no such thing. Nor would I want to stand by anyone who did suggest such a thing. But stoning is and remains an Islamic tradition while it's died out almost everywhere else.

i think you could have put that better - saying stoning's died out almost everywhere else is somewhat tasteless.

Former alcoholic or not, it's a cunt's trick to use it as an arguing tool.

But one PK uses because he is, indeed, a cunt.

let me get this straight PK. You are on this thread calling people on alcohol/drug dependency whilst on another you cheerfully proclaim...

pk said:
Well, it was all a long time ago, and yes I would have been drunk at all times if not ripped to the tits on whatever I could lay my hands on.

You really are a loathsome wretch, aren't you?

i think you could have put that better - saying stoning's died out almost everywhere else is somewhat tasteless.

Did you watch the BBC TV News at Ten tonight? They had film of another stoning, this time a couple who had to die for loving each other, which took place only six months ago. Leading members of the Taliban commented that Islam can not be inhuman, as it is the voice of God, and anyone thinking differently deserves to die.

Did you watch the BBC TV News at Ten tonight? They had film of another stoning, this time a couple who had to die for loving each other, which took place only six months ago. Leading members of the Taliban commented that Islam can not be inhuman, as it is the voice of God, and anyone thinking differently deserves to die.

no, saying stoning's almost died out is tasteless.

Yeah, and those electric chairs and poison injections they have in the Bible Belt are oh so humane. :facepalm:

Yeah and you get the Electric Chair for stealing in the Bible Belt don't you ? And Poison Injections if you refuse an arranged marriage. :rolleyes:

Yeah and you get the Electric Chair for stealing in the Bible Belt don't you ? And Poison Injections if you refuse an arranged marriage. :rolleyes:
and you think things like the spanish conversion of latin america, the crusades, the various european empires - all works performed with christian support - were civilized? let alone the mass slaughters of the middle of the last century, in the second of which german soldiers (among others) were reminded god was on their side by the motto on their belt buckle. and that's before you get onto institutional paedophilia and other matters...

you talk about lopping hands off and topping people for refusing arranged marriages. out of curiosity, in how many countries in the world does that occur with the blessing of the judiciary?

I saw that. Let's hope those vermin are hunted down and exterminated pretty sharpish.

Stoning doesn't take place in Turkey (and many other places) so the idea that stoning is universal in countries where Islam is practised is a myth.

let me get this straight PK. You are on this thread calling people on alcohol/drug dependency whilst on another you cheerfully proclaim...

Loathsome.

Are women executed with the electric chair in the bible belt?

YEs. The last female to be executed by EC was in 2002 in Alabama. Lethal injections are more common tho.

What's your fucking point again? That you're a fucking racist twat?

YEs. The last female to be executed by EC was in 2002 in Alabama. Lethal injections are more common tho.

What's your fucking point again? That you're a fucking racist twat?

What's so racist about asking if women are executed with the electric chair in the bible belt?

What's so loathsome about Drinking and Drugging ( consuming yourself rather than spiking someone else I mean) ? Are you a fucking Quaker or summat ?

It's a simple question. Has anyone suggested that stoning is universal in Islamic countries?

You, a little while ago: "stoning is and remains an Islamic tradition". Which is fucking bollocks, as well as implying it's universal. You're a twat and fucking stupid to boot.

That is a very strange way to interpret the word tradition. Perhaps it would be useful for you to know that I don't tend to imply things. What I say is what I say, and the way you translate it into your own brand of stupidity is not my responsibility.

You're either a shit troll or a shit writer. Imagine if I wrote "football is and remains an English tradition". Do you think you'd be justified in interpreting that as me making a generalisation about all English folk? That's a rhetorical question, in case you didn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom